Online dating

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I've recently decided to, once again, try my hand at online dating. I've tried online dating before and it was a mixed bag. I was able to make some friends and even started a two year relationship with one woman, but I also became the target of cyber bullying by one group of bitches.

Does anyone else here have any experience with online dating? Any stories you would like to share or tips you would like to give?

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't say I've necessarily done the whole conventional online dating, but my method for picking up women has been done exclusively through online methods.

Here is my one piece of advice

If you find the girl physically attractive, tell her in the initial moments of meeting. Something along the lines of "you are really really attractive", "I am extremely impressed", or "a lot better than I was expecting" (yeah, even if you've already seen a pic of her). Something to give her the feeling that you are awe struck by her beauty, even if in reality you only think she is cute or something.

In my experience, this makes the girl feel a lot more comfortable. Plus, in the real world it can be difficult to give girls compliments without being too creepy but in this kind of setting, it's perfect.