Online Guy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by swimfan2473, Jul 21, 2009.

1. swimfan2473

swimfan2473 New Member

hey i have been talking to this guy online for a couple weeks. hes cute funny and i like him. newayz he is coming to visit me on friday and im alittle nervous i have never met neone from online and i havent been with a guy before. ne advice

2. D_Mac_D_Nife

D_Mac_D_Nife Account Disabled

Be yourself. Be honest about the fact that you've never met anyone from online before and let him know that whatever may happen between the two of you is going to depend on the chemistry of the meeting. Maybe you'll hang out and have dinner and watch TV or maybe you'll end up naked and covered in each others' cum .... but don't push anything. If it happens it happens, but don't do anything you don't really want to do.

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Meeting someone from that you met on the net is a scary step to take, both persons have to be sure enough. Just be yourself, don't think the other one expect you to be fabulous, great, the coolest on the planet. he likes you for who you are so be yourself.

4. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

Meet internet people in public at least the first time until you're fairly sure they're not bat shit insane. I've talked to people for a while that I'm sure as hell glad I met at the mall and don't have my home address.

5. swimfan2473

swimfan2473 New Member

thanks For the advice

Draft saved Draft deleted