Online Hookups/meetups

Hey guys

So is it possible to have completely unattached hookups with guys you meet online and then never see them again at that's the end of it?

Thought I could too... Met with the first guy as he was supper insistent.. we had such a great time that night, I ended up falling for him..

And as he probably just wanted a casual hookup, he has been super distant since and I probably won't see him again.. damn..

Perhaps the casual hookups are not for everyone..

If you’re going on an app to find someone to have sex with, you probably shouldn’t expect anything other than sex. Whether it’s once or more than once.

If you’re going on an app to find someone to have sex with as a way to force deeper connection, you’re going to be very disappointed.

There are two kinds of sex. Fun/recreational/purely physical or passionate/connected/loving. Neither is better morally. For the intended purpose both can be equally awesome with the right match. Some people can enjoy both types, others ONLY associate sex with connection.

What is a hookup?? A one time fling with a person you don’t know well and don’t necessarily want to. They’re hot and you want to fuck. that. ass. right here and now.

The reason you ended up “falling for him” is you projected something “more” onto a purely physical situation. You don’t know him, and you’re fucking him. That’s how it goes.

A lot of people use sex as an attempt to get someone interested in them because their real desire is for deep intimacy. Women do this A LOT.

My advice? Don’t hookup. Don’t do FWB’s. Get to know someone. If you come to like them make sure they truly want what you want. Then take that shit to pound town.

Reactions: hardrockdriller82

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Happened to me a couple weeks ago and honestly caught me by surprise

Met this guy on Grindr(right after downloading it) and went over to his house he did things to my cock no one has done and i was screaming my head off and my cock was feeling it the next day

Thought everything was good(though admittedly i didn't like pleasuring him really) and he took issue with that later when we tried to hook up again

I was pretty bummed about it but I'm over it now

Reactions: 4skinuncutfrench

Hey guys

So is it possible to have completely unattached hookups with guys you meet online and then never see them again at that's the end of it?

Thought I could too... Met with the first guy as he was supper insistent.. we had such a great time that night, I ended up falling for him..

And as he probably just wanted a casual hookup, he has been super distant since and I probably won't see him again.. damn..

Perhaps the casual hookups are not for everyone..
May not be for you. Will you try again?

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have been in many one night sex romps and it is easy to not go back. Saying that it is also very easy to find "that" guy, the one that you feel so relaxed with; i know because i have been there. If i was to pick though it would be series of romps, just me and my hunger for new and different!

D

deleted847535

They are not for everyone and yes finding a guy you would like to see again when he is just in hook up mode happens. If you stick with it, there will be times you will be the one someone falls for and all you wanted was the hook up.
Every once in a while you find a good buddy to date from it too. so keep your expectations in line but open to the possibilities. hook ups are a go with the flow kind of thing.

kcdave

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Happened to me a couple weeks ago and honestly caught me by surprise

Met this guy on Grindr(right after downloading it) and went over to his house he did things to my cock no one has done and i was screaming my head off and my cock was feeling it the next day

Thought everything was good(though admittedly i didn't like pleasuring him really) and he took issue with that later when we tried to hook up again

I was pretty bummed about it but I'm over it now
We’re you only receiving and reciprocating

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We’re you only receiving and reciprocating

This was my first time honestly doing anything like it and he knew that so it was almost all receiving... I tried a few things on him but wasnt feeling it and had a gag reflex