Online persona vs Real life personality

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think my online persona here is very much in keeping with my real life personality. In real life I am very outgoing and happily able to make new friends and talk on any number of subjects that are important to those I meet. If anything, I am more quiet and thoughtful here than I am in real life, where its easier to be life of the party boy.

omgiswatdeysay

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, but I'm not a midnight toker. I'm a sinner, I'm a winner, and I damn sure don't miss dinner. I'm the man with the master plan, the duke of deception, the king of cons, and the prince of persuasion. Like John Gottie Sr, I'm like Teflon, nothing sticks to me. A man with a dream and heart, the need to love and be loved alike, I'm not all bad, but I'm definitely not all good. What you see is what you get, nothin more, nothin less. Intelligence is second nature, tact is not. Those of you that have gotten to know a little bit about me on here can verify these accounts, those of you that choose to look the other way, oh well....no time for ya, SORRY!

In conclusion.....I ain't all that bad

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i'm the same person in real life as i am here on LPSG... i talk about cock all day long, play with my bunny, and think about all the wonderful hello kitty things i have yet to buy. except in real life hardly anyone ever sees me nude.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think Im pretty much the same.Im a very nice guy untill im pushed too far.Im still amazed at the rude people that post on here.

don't worry sexy J. in a little time you'll either

A)become embittered and become one of those rude people
B)learn to ignore them
or
c)realize that their big words and well-constructed posts often disguise flawed mentalities and sentiments of supremecy.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
don't worry sexy J. in a little time you'll either

A)become embittered and become one of those rude people
B)learn to ignore them
or
c)realize that their big words and well-constructed posts often disguise flawed mentalities and sentiments of supremecy.

Your a wise man.I have 3 on ignore now.And I dont miss them 1 bit,lol.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your a wise man.I have 3 on ignore now.And I dont miss them 1 bit,lol.

THANKYOU!!! Many wonderful, kind, funny, warmhearted people get run off the site by the trolls, and I wish they'd just use the ignore button and continue posting otherwise we're left with beanie weenie meanies. keep using the button so i can continue to wank to your avatar, woops i mean enjoy your posts. (i do enjoy them, didn't just say that to save face).

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
actually i realized the ironic difference between my OL versus RL. in real life, i talk about dick all day. a man can't walk past without my pointing out his bulge to a female friend, and my boyfriend can't walk past without my grabbing his dick. if i'm with a straight friend, i constantly joke with them about sex, and in a strange twist of irony, the smallest percentage of my posts are about dick.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A fine sense of ironic wit is wasted on the witless.

Oh that's just ridiculous I've got plenty of wit. I'm Mister Wit. I bleed wit. My myspace page is www,myspace,com/fullofwit. My middle name is wit. Wit wit wit wit-wit wit wit wit. Witty Mcflannigan I am. Or Witeesha Jenkins, but you can call me Walt WITman.