Online predator's

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I just finished watching a NBC program about online predators and was astonished about how many people are out there searching the internet for underage children, male and female to meet with for sex.

Of course it is nothing new and we have all heard about this, but in a matter or 3 days the program managed to arrest 51 men who had come to the house of a supposed minor aged 12/13 for some kind of sexual activity.

Men ranging from ages 19 to 78 years old, from convicted sex offenders to teachers, police officers and even a Rabi. All with excuses ranging from being at the wrong house to just being curious.

Obviously i would hope none of you would be involved in these type of activities by choice but when online in chat, on web-cam etc are you vigilant as to who you are actually talking to and if could it lead to any unexpected, unwanted outcomes?

Also do you think it is possible when these men say it is a misunderstanding and they are innocent, considering they make sure the minor specifically states they are underage and the men continue to make arrangements to meet for sex?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
18-23 .. 23-35 are prefered ages,
now its over the 35 age group as well.

overall now tho.. in not being at all active,
i do not purposefully go about tracking down my preferrred age choices
geuss thats because i have matured beyond that...sexually and otherwise.
of course frequenting this site,and viewing ,without malice,whats offered here,
( proffered i suppose should be the operative word used there for the perfect people)
freely provided for by members, is a bonus and an ideal outlet,at this time.
Perhaps ... many of those predators' on that program,could find sufficent solace in a site like this
Show off' fr instance, ...........
enz
opening self up again .. but wtf...

Last edited: