online relationship

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
have u ever had an online relationship without ever meeting the person?

if so how long did it last and waht did u do?

Yes,six years and going.Her and I used to share everything when we were single.We did everything on webcam while we were at home so the other one could watch and we could talk,just like room mates.We never had cam sex,but we know if we ever meet we will have explosive sex.We are both currently in relationships and have told our significant others that if we should ever met,we will be together and alone for the time we have together.I guess we said that cause we know it's a 1 in a million chance.

nicegirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you keep your eyes & mind open, you can find someone here @ LPSG. Put out the effort & keep the faith and magic can happen.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of my strongest friendships have been with people on the other side of the planet whom I met online.

About two years ago I attempted a relationship with someone who decided he wanted to move from San Francisco to Ft Lauderdale to be with me. It lasted about 10 days.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had a few online dating relationships. They always ended horribly. The first one, I was cheated on (he went back to his ex without telling me). This one last about 3 months. The second one simply wasn't compatible. Didn't even last a month. The next lasted about 2 months, he was incredibly uninteresting. The most recent was all talk of us meeting but no action. It was also the closest, him being in Massachusetts while I'm in PA. The others were across the country. This one also felt it was ok to date more than one person at a time, something that simply does not fly with me but is the norm a huge filthy handful of society.

I've met two or three people over myspace when I was 18-19... The first was an extremely clingy person that tried to claim my mother as his aunt... creepy fucker. The second was the first and so far only guy I've messed with. Some jerking off, dry-humping, stayed over at his place. Quickly unfolded into a jerk, though. Napoleon complex, hated "brown" people even though he was one (brown=latin people in this case), and he had a very tiny dick.... the third was my first real date. What a horrible day that was.

However, I've had extremely long-lasting and strong friendships. The first has lasted since 2001, though we've never met and he lives in New Jersey. The second has been around since 2003 and he's like a big brother to me, though we've never met and likely won't. It's not really priority in this case. The last has lasted since we met on an MMO in 2005. He's probably my favorite because he always has something to talk about and is all-around interesting. He lives in Oregon so it's not likely I'll meet him either.

Last edited:

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sort of having an online relationship now, maybe two. One of them is very intense, and we plan on meeting each other, although there are many, many obstacles. I can't predict how far this will go or how painfully intense it will become (without a real encounter), but I am ready to go on with it, in the hopes that if it is to end at some point, it won't be like each party is simply dumping the other.

Well said Joca !!! Im in the same boat !!!

Online relationships can have thrills n spills as much as IRL ( In Real Life ) . Im learning to just take it day by day . Its been about 3 weeks now and we've had our ups n downs already ! but ? He'z my man right now ! so all I can do is just enjoy what we have ATM ( At The Moment ) . Id say his name but I dont wanna embarrass him or say without telling him first .

IF Your Reading This ______________ . I LOVES YUH !!!!

Good Luck to All !!!!