Online shopping for clothes and shoes

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Does anybody know any good, trustworthy websites for buying shoes and clothes at? I live in Texas, and there is realy nothing good when it comes to clothes. Ive been to 4 malls in and around the Dallas area, and all had realy terrible clothing and shoes selections. So i'm trying to find a good site to buy stuff from, but i know alot of sites are untrustworthy and have bad customer service.
So what do you people'z know about online apparel shopping?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Buying clothes online is something I can't fathom. I like to feel and try-on clothes [except underwear and similar] before I buy. Sending back online purchases that don't fit or I don't like would be a hassle.

If you have Stein-Mart in your area, take a look there. I've bought some good stuff at Stein-Mart. They sell out-of-season and surplus clothes but better quality than Ross, T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and the like.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For shoes I go to http://www.shoebuy.com for other clothing I go to http://www.jcpenney.com

shoebuy.com is good for all sorts of styles and sizes including the extra wide and they give information including general weight of shoe and if it is true to size fit or the size needed should be up or down a half size. No problems with them so far and they also have free return shipping if it is the wrong size.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zappos.com is a great place to buy shoes. You can read reviews from other people who have purchased the shoe in which you might be interested. I've purchased many shoes from them and have always been happy with the service...the shoes are usually on my doorstop within two days! I buy sweaters and pjs from Victoria's Secret, and their "Body By Victoria" full coverage is really nice and they have lots of sexy panties too. Nordstroms has been really nice to do business with and I've always been happy with their clothes as well. Newport-News, Speigel, and JCPenney have some nice clothes as well. Sephora is good for cosmetics, and if you have curly hair like me, Oidad.com has awesome hair products just for curly hair. QVC is awesome for jewelry and they also carry clothing by Bradley Bayou and Dana Buchman, not to mention handbags and accessories by Dooney & Burke, Maxx New York, Kathy Van Zeeland and Michael Kors.

Sometimes I think I was born to shop!

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Zappos.com is a great place to buy shoes. You can read reviews from other people who have purchased the shoe in which you might be interested. I've purchased many shoes from them and have always been happy with the service...the shoes are usually on my doorstop within two days! I buy sweaters and pjs from Victoria's Secret, and their "Body By Victoria" full coverage is really nice and they have lots of sexy panties too. Nordstroms has been really nice to do business with and I've always been happy with their clothes as well. Newport-News, Speigel, and JCPenney have some nice clothes as well. Sephora is good for cosmetics, and if you have curly hair like me, Oidad.com has awesome hair products just for curly hair. QVC is awesome for jewelry and they also carry clothing by Bradley Bayou and Dana Buchman, not to mention handbags and accessories by Dooney & Burke, Maxx New York, Kathy Van Zeeland and Michael Kors.

Sometimes I think I was born to shop!

lol damn! well cool ty for the info, zappos looks realy good. As for the other stores they dont seem to have my style. But then again i dont know what the heck my style realy is ^_^

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol damn! well cool ty for the info, zappos looks realy good. As for the other stores they dont seem to have my style. But then again i dont know what the heck my style realy is ^_^
Oh...lol, I just read you are male...guess the handbags and lingerie doesn't work...sorry, I am sooooo blonde at times!:rolleyes: