Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anybody purchased from:
BZBoyZ.com
GaySexToybox.com
extremerestraints.com
hunkhunter.com
Jennasloveshop.com

All of these websites have the same front end appearance.
When you click on the "About us" tab...they show XR. LLC out of CA.
XR, LLC 16812 Gothard Huntington Beach, CA 92647
When you google them...they come up as a surgical apparatus company, but their business profile does link you to one or the other above sites.

At one time, BZBOYZ had a Better Business Bureau shield on their page showing that they were a better business bureau member. So, being the cautious shopper that I am... I asked them if they were a current member, as the BBB did not show a listing for them.
No Reply.

This is what I'm looking at ordering. Has anyone here ordered from any of the above sites?

The Magnum Penis Stretcher

Im inspired by DJG's work, and this looked to be a lower cost version of what he had purchased.
Anybody have this particular model?
I'm just leary of putting my card # down on a place that didn't reply.
But...I also dont want to spend $399 for the so called high end model either.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
Extenders suhc as that one with a plastic loop most of the time slide too easily or are terribly unconfortable. If you want to get an extender, and cheap, you may try:

Penis Extender Upgrade, Penis Extender Parts - Quick Extender Pro Natural Penis Enlargement Device

I dont know nothing about that company or website, through.

Another good option is:

Order the X4 Extender Now!

Not as cheap, but at least its different. I use a Jes-Extender, though and cannot recoimmends anything else i havent tried directly, but do rely on extenders.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please take into consideration that these are toys only! They wont make your dick bigger. If true penis enlargment were a possibility every Father would tell his son or your older Brother would tell you. Every gay man would have the Pam Andersons between their legs.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was the $209.95 model.

By my math... 209.95 * .70 = 146.97

209.95 - 146.97 = $63.00

The discount code applies to the Complete package only, which is already discounted to $299. The code will give you an extra $50 off, giving you a 70% discount total ($249) for the entire package. Compare this price and package to other popular PE kits like sizegenetics.com, which give you less and cost much more.

Last edited: