Online with a Erection

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is somethng that makes me laugh because it is really silly when you think about it. How many members sit in front of the compter screens with a full on hard on? I am bi with huge equipment like many of my bros on this board and get turned on by some of the posts and other 'stuff' i might be looking at. It's silly being hung as I am to have a huge tent in my pants which is so obvious sitting in front of my screen, but just ludicrous if I am wearing very little, typing away with a monster cock sticking out. What a sight LOL!

:eek:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
LOL John, I call mine the internet receptor.

You can tell how interesting the subject matter is by the height of the antenna.

;)

Pecker

aeswmski: I must admit I am usually hard when reading LPSG

jackinman: LOL, I hear you guys loud and clear, I also sit in front of the computer with a full hardon while reading this board and I'm pretty sure more responses from our fellow members will follow in the afirmative. 8)

Mick: Hell yeah I sit here reading various posts with my hog hangin heavy and my balls off the chair, LOL.
Later,
Mick

TooDamnBig: [quote author=Mick link=board=meetgreet;num=1035395738;start=0#4 date=10/23/02 at 16:33:04]Hell yeah I sit here reading various posts with my hog hangin heavy and my balls off the chair, LOL.
Later,
Mick[/quote]

Your "hog"? :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
If I may?....

Hog is a variation of "Ohg," which is the sound other men make when they see the endowed in the shower room.

Pecker

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
What turns you on about these posts, anyway? I must admit personally that it's a bit of a thrill knowing that some of my hung brethren are only a computer monitor and an Internet connection away, especially because I know of so infintesimally few hung dudes in real life.

awestruck: I like to read the site and often get excited. I like hearing what hung men think and feel about their :eek: massive members. I especially like hearing the confident or erotic comments. I like to hear about the guys that like to show it off or are very proud of their unit.

HotBoiLA: i'm with the rest of you...definately get turned on by some posts...though, must admit...really enjoy the more serious exchanges too.

felipe: I'm new to this site, but I find it very erotic to read...a great turn on...keep up the good work guys!!

Finedessert: Well, I have to admit that I'm not a virgin to getting a Hard On while Reading some of Posts here, but I get more out of Videos that are in the files, Not only do I get hard I do something about it. In another week or so I might have to get a New Keyboard cause the Keys are getting stickey. ::)

Grandpa

Nicky: Oh yes sirs... I've been gasping to ask this one... now, let's make it more interesting still... who's posts get you all going the most? I happen to find Max's rather saucy -that one about eating the bagel from his you-know-what... my oh my...

felipe: i get turned on by the posts that are honest, descriptive and unafraid to explain the person's feelings and desires. very horny, and very exciting. it's great to see that men can open up and not be afraid to discuss their sexuality, which is not necessarily defined in terms of homo/hetero/bisexuality...these terms constrain us..... the fact that this support group exists is quite a revelation, and also since the members, in general, are interesting and want to share information is also a great relief!!! I was beginning to despair of my own sex! The photos are cool too: much more arousing than 'professional' ones that end to manipulated and plastic looking. If anyone wants to send me more photos :), then you've got my email!! Be generous!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Finedessert link=board=meetgreet;num=1035395738;start=0#13 date=10/24/02 at 10:19:30]Well, I have to admit that I'm not a virgin to getting a Hard On while Reading some of Posts here, but I get more out of Videos that are in the files, Not only do I get hard I do something about it. In another week or so I might have to get a New Keyboard cause the Keys are getting stickey.  ::)[/quote]

Hope you don't get carpal tunnel. LOL

Finedessert: Jonb: Thank you for your concern, would YOU like to take over the duties.......LOL.

Grandpa

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, that reminds me of a story. One of my friends, her partner dumped her yesterday, so now she thought she was str8. Then I showed her an old article from Barefoot Creations called "Professor Twink Teaches Ceremonies". (I should point out that, in Indian country, a twink's a white man or woman who wants to be Indian, NOT the gay meaning.) It had a picture of this psychology professor who did vision quests with his students. Now, this guy was fat, hairy, pale, balding (and NOT in a Sean Connery way), and wearing a loincloth. So she said "Okay, I'm gay again." LOL

meathose10: Oh sure , man....LPSG is about cock awareness and as I read and write replies my cock is usually hosed out heavy on the chair. I don't get a big stiffie , but it feels good be focused on the prize between my legs and turned on by myself.