Only 1 case is needed to prove PE

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think the question of whether PE works or not can be answered only by one evidence of PE. So, is there any good before-n-after photos of PE penis that clearly show at least 1 inch gain in length and 0.5 inch gain in circumference?

And if there are such photos, please mark them up as the forum photos that everyone who want to believe can use them for personal inspiration.

Thank you very much.
New PE person.

PS. I only need to grow girth pass 6 inches mark! JUST ONLY...(and I have been working on it with a lot of patient for two weeks now)

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing can be "proven". Those who dont believe wont no matter how many pics you show them. This questions has been asked so many times already. And you should read the responses from the non-believers, even after seeing the pics.

Just do a search. You will be linked to a site that does have before and after pics. I would do it for you, but I am getting tired of people not doing the work themselves. No offense to you, its just an epidemic here, and it gets old really fast.

rabbit12345

1st Like
Media
I think the question of whether PE works or not can be answered only by one evidence of PE. So, is there any good before-n-after photos of PE penis that clearly show at least 1 inch gain in length and 0.5 inch gain in circumference?

And if there are such photos, please mark them up as the forum photos that everyone who want to believe can use them for personal inspiration.

Thank you very much.
New PE person.

PS. I only need to grow girth pass 6 inches mark! JUST ONLY...(and I have been working on it with a lot of patient for two weeks now)

I see your logic, but I would like to emphasise that some people can smoke all their lives and not develop lung cancer.

I think P.E is difficult because we can never really trust the people on forums. Pictures are not the best of evidence nor are ones with measurements. This is because we can get different erections lengths throughout the day etc and any measuring after PE will make it larger. Plus the fact no one ever measures scientifically and fairly when producing pictures for public scrutiny.

In addition to this I think PE is like bodybuilding and works differently for different people. Some people can lift all day and not gain any muscle while some people can go the gym once in a while and be massive. I think PE is not dissimilar to this.

I began PE when I was a teenager and have done it on off since about 17 or 18. What I measure now at age 24 is an extra inch in length. So either I have naturally grown or I PE has worked for me.

If it is because of PE I would assume these are realistic gains for the majority of people. Packing on inches within a year or months I find hard to believe. However, I neither pump nor use massive weights and cannot scientifically prove this.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I personally don't think it works, not for any permanent gains at least. And if done too hastily, probably could wreck yer junk. But if you're looking for pumpers pics try tigerpumping.com