only experienced average

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kc2007, Sep 8, 2011.

1. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    For the gay men and women out there, have any of you only experienced the average penis? I guess for the gay men it might be less likely as it might be more common to seek out big ones or know who's big by word of mouth.

I am just curious because my girl and I actually discussed this for the first time the other night after five years of dating on/off. She has always said I was the biggest and I never doubted her as she is not one to lie about that kind of thing to make me feel good. But when we started to talk about I pressed her more like, "you really haven't had really noticeably big or small cock?" and she said there might have been a short stumpy one but nothing really memorable in terms of size. She did have most of experience from around 16-24 as she got married and divorced rather young, and I think young women are less likely to notice or care (just my opinion).

She has probably been with 20-25 men total, just a guess as she wouldn't elaborate on that. I just found it rare as just about every women here and elsewhere has had really big and really small, but who really knows.

2. slyman6

slyman6 New Member

from my experience most young girls r just interested in having regular sex.........forget size.
    My two nieces are fuckin their boyfriends regular and never discuss size.

3. D_Chip_Zahoy

D_Chip_Zahoy Account Disabled

Dude, a lote of girls lie...

4. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    I don't know. Yeah, while the stories of 10 and 11 inchers are most likely exaggerations or outright fabrications, I don't find it hard to believe that a woman who's slept with 20+ men has experienced a small <5 and a large 7.5+ penis. I actually find it harder to believe that you would only come across statistically average, although completely possible.

5. B_penispenispenis37

B_penispenispenis37 New Member

Go look in the "biggest cock you've seen thread" and there are gay men who have never seen cocks bigger than 7" or so they say.

Maybe ask her if she ever thought about it or wanted it?

6. upone

upone New Member

A few years ago I got re-acquainted with my first ex-wife. We were high school sweethearts and made the mistake of getting married. We were each other's firsts. Over the years she's had about 30 other guys, and the way she said it was, she's been lucky. She hadn't considered me unusual, and it wasn't until she was 30 or so that she had a guy who was under 6".

7. latinohung

latinohung Member

Sadly I have only seen two average dicks, and I enjoy them a lot. Everyone else I have encountered ranges from 7.5 and 9 maybe longer and all of them thick. Its hard to suck on big cock and even harder fucking it. My man only fucks me once or twice a year, he has a 9 in cock and probably 7.5 thick. He learned to be a bottom for me :) and he enjoys it. Im the first to actually want to fuck him and not be fucked by him. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted