only feel 3 inches?...can it be / is it true??

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i read a comment on penis size that women only feel the first 3 inches, is that true? if so how would you not feel the remaining inches?

It's a bald faced lie spread by guys that only had 3.5 inch dicks so that they could feel better about themselves.

Trust me, when I am riding a nice 8x6 penis I feel and appreciate every centimeter. :wink:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with every response so far.

It's a long-held myth that women only have sensation near the entrance of our vaginas. There are some very important pleasure points farther in, although I suspect not every woman experiences them in the same way.

I've enjoyed some shorter curved cocks because of G-spot stimulation, but I vastly (no pun) prefer Artful's long, thick cock. There is no part of my vagina it doesn't stimulate, and I love the sensations of him "bottoming out" deep inside me (at the end of the fornix, which is past the cervix) with accompanying friction across my cervix.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, no way. Not true. I think everyone is built different but I love love love deep thrusting, I have this spot my bf calls my magic spot that is I think my cervix or fornix or cervical bridge (aaaag, all the words!) but anyway it's way deep along the top and yeah, plus it's just nice to feel him everywhere. Yeah, def. not true at least for me!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From what I hear those first three inches are better stimulated by girth. So even if the guy has a 3" cock it isn't going to do much to stimulate those nerves if it is also thin.

Isn't the pleasure better if you obtain that "full" feeling from a nice thick one?

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think I have a very sensitive vagina, and I can feel the difference in a lover's length and girth, and not just the wonderful sense of being filled up. I do think the most sensitive part if the first few inches. But, oh my, I recall my first big cock...it actually came after being fucked by a regular length cock. It was a revelation.

anneob2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is true that there are MORE nerves in the first few inches.

As for the deeper feelings nd whether or not they feel good to some ie: I LOVE it deep, that varies from woman to woman.