only feel 3 inches?...can it be / is it true??

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by the_1homie, Nov 22, 2007.

1. the_1homie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i read a comment on penis size that women only feel the first 3 inches, is that true? if so how would you not feel the remaining inches?

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's not true.

There are two types of nerve endings in the vagina: Those more sensitive to friction, and those more sensitive to pressure. The pressure-sensitive ones are deeper than the others.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

It's not true. However, it is true that in most women, the g-spot is only a couple inches inside of her vagina.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

It's a bald faced lie spread by guys that only had 3.5 inch dicks so that they could feel better about themselves.

Trust me, when I am riding a nice 8x6 penis I feel and appreciate every centimeter. :wink:

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Technically the majority of nerves are at the opening of the vagina, but when you have 7-8 plus inches of cock bashing into your cervix you feel it no matter what the doctors say

Trust me
    :wink:

6. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I agree with every response so far.

It's a long-held myth that women only have sensation near the entrance of our vaginas. There are some very important pleasure points farther in, although I suspect not every woman experiences them in the same way.

I've enjoyed some shorter curved cocks because of G-spot stimulation, but I vastly (no pun) prefer Artful's long, thick cock. There is no part of my vagina it doesn't stimulate, and I love the sensations of him "bottoming out" deep inside me (at the end of the fornix, which is past the cervix) with accompanying friction across my cervix.

7. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Um, no way. Not true. I think everyone is built different but I love love love deep thrusting, I have this spot my bf calls my magic spot that is I think my cervix or fornix or cervical bridge (aaaag, all the words!) but anyway it's way deep along the top and yeah, plus it's just nice to feel him everywhere. Yeah, def. not true at least for me!

8. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    From what I hear those first three inches are better stimulated by girth. So even if the guy has a 3" cock it isn't going to do much to stimulate those nerves if it is also thin.

Isn't the pleasure better if you obtain that "full" feeling from a nice thick one?

9. Linda Sue

Linda Sue New Member

Albums:
    I think I have a very sensitive vagina, and I can feel the difference in a lover's length and girth, and not just the wonderful sense of being filled up. I do think the most sensitive part if the first few inches. But, oh my, I recall my first big cock...it actually came after being fucked by a regular length cock. It was a revelation.

10. anneob2002

anneob2002 New Member

It is true that there are MORE nerves in the first few inches.

As for the deeper feelings nd whether or not they feel good to some ie: I LOVE it deep, that varies from woman to woman.

Draft saved Draft deleted