Only in San Francisco

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
And why not San Francisco? If I had to return to the USA and live in a large, condensed urban area San Francisco would be at the top of my list of places to live. Nice climate. Great culture. A very beautiful city in general. Plus a nice, diverse bunch of ethnicities. I rather miss my old apartment below Coit Tower facing the bay. It was the one place on the peninsula that I was assured of a little sunshine almost every day of the year, regardless of the fog. And the fog is rather nice, too. Good food. Great bars. But probably the best part is the general population, especially the average Joe or Jane, is better read and more literate than the general population of the USA. It's nice to have neighbors who not only can but DO read instead of just watch TV 24/7. It's a bit pricey, though.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And why not San Francisco? If I had to return to the USA and live in a large, condensed urban area San Francisco would be at the top of my list of places to live. Nice climate. Great culture. A very beautiful city in general. Plus a nice, diverse bunch of ethnicities. I rather miss my old apartment below Coit Tower facing the bay. It was the one place on the peninsula that I was assured of a little sunshine almost every day of the year, regardless of the fog. And the fog is rather nice, too. Good food. Great bars. But probably the best part is the general population, especially the average Joe or Jane, is better read and more literate than the general population of the USA. It's nice to have neighbors who not only can but DO read instead of just watch TV 24/7. It's a bit pricey, though.

We thank you for the nice compliments... and our real estate values do too.