Only Large For Large?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Countryguy63, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How many well endowed men prefer to be with other well endowed men?
    How many don't base attraction on bulge size at all?
    The majority of members here are very blessed, but there are some like myself that are average sized, but prefer larger partners. Do the larger partners get the short end of the stick? (Ooh, painful pun,lol)

I guess this goes without saying, that it is directed towards all men who do not adimantly swear that they are 100% straight:wink:

2. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

I am attracted to the man first The size is a secondary and in all honesty I have come across many surprises over the years some are good at hiding and some because of larger testacles seem like they will be packing more but turn up with a shorter penis One time he had less than 4 inchs but the balls were so gigantic it looked smaller. He was also quite good at everything he did and the only man who ever was able to give me a full blowjob (one woman did as well, and the guy I am with now is almost there) and I stuck with him for almost 15 years
    I don't particulary care for oversized so when I get turned down for size (and both men and women have done this to me)I understand it I prefer someone who knows how to work with what God gavet hem I have had small and large and all the sizes in between and when I think about it its all been rather nice.

Draft saved Draft deleted