Only Large Vagina Holes Need Large penises..Apparently

BlackBritishGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I got this message asking why I preferred men with larger penises. I was in two minds of whether or not to answer this question. So I asked the fella, How big is your penis firstly? He stated he was 6 inches. I said ok. I then went on to say I prefer a guy with a bigger penis because in my eyes it looks better, it feels better, It's been the only thing I've known (I lost my virginity to a 7 incher). His argument was how could I know I don't like something if I don't try it? His Suggestion..I have sex with him then I would "really know". I asked him what if every man suggest I have sex with him because his cock is like no other? He could only say.. "well it's not the size of the cock it's how you use it"..Right.

I told him I just don't get turned on when looking at a smaller cock, I don't get wet, excited, dilated, aroused, horny etc etc. He then said, "You must have a large cunt hole that's the ONLY reason why you want a large cock" ..I nearly died laughing.

Then he had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to see him on cam. I would rather fuck a knife.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I told him I just don't get turned on when looking at a smaller cock, I don't get wet, excited, dilated, aroused, horny etc etc. He then said, "You must have a large cunt hole that's the ONLY reason why you want a large cock" ..I nearly died laughing.

Then he had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to see him on cam. I would rather fuck a knife.

Welcome aboard...you are now officially a woman of LPSG, having experienced your trial by fire.

It boggles the mind why the smaller fellows are here at all, much less why they feel compelled to harass and verbally bash the ladies who participate. :rolleyes:

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I got this message asking why I preferred men with larger penises. I was in two minds of whether or not to answer this question. So I asked the fella, How big is your penis firstly? He stated he was 6 inches. I said ok. I then went on to say I prefer a guy with a bigger penis because in my eyes it looks better, it feels better, It's been the only thing I've known (I lost my virginity to a 7 incher). His argument was how could I know I don't like something if I don't try it? His Suggestion..I have sex with him then I would "really know". I asked him what if every man suggest I have sex with him because his cock is like no other? He could only say.. "well it's not the size of the cock it's how you use it"..Right.

Sympathise, but was that from a paying punter?:rolleyes:

Or do you sometimes do freebies?:wink:

Blackbbwmistress@hotmail.com

Enquiring, UK, minds need to know.:smile:

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All i can say is people believe what they believe. That being said there is such a thing as too big and too small. It all depends on the woman. That being said TC probably would mind a thicker 6 incher if she tried it.

Ricco1110

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well sorry to say what a wanker!!!!

should just be happy he has a dic at all

as i guy who likes tight cunt i love to uc pussi until my coc slips in

lol

BlackBritishGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sympathise, but was that from a paying punter?:rolleyes:

Or do you sometimes do freebies?:wink:

Enquiring, UK, minds need to know.:smile:

Chick&2Dick I'm not sure where you are from but I can tell you that "Mistresses" "Dominatrix" "Femme Dommes" Do NOT Have sex with their "Punters". What They Do do is, Humiliate, Verbally debase, etc etc men who ENJOY Being Humiliated.

Dominance and Submission is about one partner giving up control to another. In my case the man giving up control to me.

Prostitution is when a guy meets a woman and she agrees to have sex with him for money

Enquiring minds would like to know where you think I would ever charge for sex? As i'm very offended by your above statement.

On that note i'll remove my website link. I wouldn't want to confuse the normal men into thinking Bdsm/ Dominance And Submission is about being payed for sex

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a JACKASS!!!

Smaller guys will never understand that it is not just how you use it.

Bigger guys will never understand girls that think they are too big or size doesn't matter, at least I will never understand those that think size is not preferable.

BlackBritishGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All i can say is people believe what they believe. That being said there is such a thing as too big and too small. It all depends on the woman. That being said TC probably would mind a thicker 6 incher if she tried it.

There is too big and too small. 6 inches is my lower limit, 11 Inches is my upper limit..That's until I loosen up my cunt. Say by the time I reach 25 (lol)

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
There is too big and too small. 6 inches is my lower limit, 11 Inches is my upper limit..

Actually, from reading at BET off and on for years I can tell you that your limits, generally speaking, pretty much match black women's.
5 inches tends to be the lower limit stated by white women. Your statement helps me to believe you are who you claim to be.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he's just pissed because he's not worthy of your beauty

'Scuse us. It's her link, not ours.

She's a wholly gorgeous babe.

But a shame the link is gonna be removed cuz now she can play with your head.

PS.BBG. You have no idea what we may or may not be into any more than we can know the same of you. So please don't spare us.

We like it.

Would like you, too (could that be mutual?).:wink:

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was taught early that the center of a woman's feeling is in the clit... by books; by doctors and psychologists. And that the center of sexual feelings is also the organ above the shoulders.
My experience is if one flirts and treats a woman as a woman and shows some manners; If one knows how to court a woman. If there is a bond of love and emotion between them --- when they mate size is not the issue. The collective good emotions are.
This then can be truly called making love.
I have had women experience great cumms with all their clothing on because I courted them right.

BlackBritishGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Chick&2DicksUK

I clearly don't want to get off on the wrong note with you. I edited my above comments to you.

I can only say i live near battersea, in Sw London. If you are round that way pay me a visit. It wont cost anything besides the journey, the hot chocolate i plan to order LOL

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I'm full up on the rationalization that is prefaced by:

How do you know unless you try _____.

It's a stupid manipulative argument, that double dares you to meet their needs, under the guise of it being to your benefit. :rolleyes: It's used for everything - any jerk trying to push their outcome on you.

If he had game or a brain, he would make use of his average penis and get over the whole - you just have a big box ... wanna cam cop out.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As HazelGod mentioned, welcome to lpsg. It's always a trial by fire for the women.

Everyone is different. Sizes, shapes etc. If you know what you really need then go for it :)

Good luck in your search for some hung guys. I know there are lots of guys here who you will be quite pleased to get to know.