Only Large Vagina Holes Need Large penises..Apparently

BlackBritishGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here is my screen Print to you Chick&2DicksUK:

Nowhere did i say YOU have wanted to force cam on me etc etc. All i am saying is i find it odd you want to say i have a "PIMP" Running me Yet You are the one who don't want to Speak on the Phone or meet in real life

You deserve to be dogged. You attacked me. You said ''Was that by a paying costumer'' as though i have sex for money. That was your FIRST Message to me on this thread.

Then Saying I type intelligently for a 20 year old..I must be My "Pimp".

Now you are saying that it's absurd for me to use SOME pictures of my website and put it here.

I Find it even weirder that you want to Battle me yet don't want to know for a fact. Why Don't you want to speak on the Phone, Why don't you want to meet in person?

I will Happily i mean GLADLY Enjoy Humiliating you in Public.

The only reason i can think you DO NOT Want to meet in person or Speak on the Phone is Because..You have Something to hide..Right?

LOL.

Attachments

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is interesting is that BBG posts a reply and a question, waits until you respond and then edits "her" (lol) original post so that your (our) response is lacking.

ADMIN please take note and disable editing after a reply has been posted, please.

We're too long in the tooth, BBG. Maybe we'll back off if you give us a percentage of what you make from the (few though there will be) suckers you fleece from LPSG.

PM us (yet again) if you think we might have a deal.

BlackBritishGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Chick&2DicksUK You can easily be proven wrong but you wish to hide behind your computer hurling abuse.

I have only ever had two internet arguments and usually they end well with a nice long conversation and a face to face meet. In your case you wish to remain behind your computer (Wonder why)

ReallyOnlyMe, They Have a Ad-Block Plugin? lol No i think i have it? How do i check for it :(

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Chick&2DicksUK,

I'm still not understanding how you can be so sure. There is of course a chance you're right, but is it fair play to make that assumption. One something I've noticed is how BBG tends to throw in words in capital letters now and then. That is something the female posters tend to do more often than the guys do. Also, BBG is stating a cut off range of 6" to 11". I've read enough black women's posts over at BET to know that is indeed the range black women tend to state (white women 'tend' to state 5" as a cutoff and if they ever do state the upper limit it is seldom over 10"). Not saying any of this is conclusive, of course, but at least it's not all one sided like you're claiming, and it's still not clear to me that your clues have any substance. At least no more than the clues I've presented, if that much.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
exactly. you're both adults. what you choose to do outside of this site is your decision.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chick&2DicksUK,

I'm still not understanding how you can be so sure. There is of course a chance you're right, but is it fair play to make that assumption. One something I've noticed is how BBG tends to throw in words in capital letters now and then. That is something the female posters tend to do more often than the guys do. Also, BBG is stating a cut off range of 6" to 11". I've read enough black women's posts over at BET to know that is indeed the range black women tend to state (white women 'tend' to state 5" as a cutoff and if they ever do state the upper limit it is seldom over 10"). Not saying any of this is conclusive, of course, but at least it's not all one sided like you're claiming, and it's still not clear to me that your clues have any substance. At least no more than the clues I've presented, if that much.

Yeah.

You're probably right.

Our mistake.

Sorry BBG (and your pimp, if he's listening).

No offence. We'll leave it at that then.

Feel free to PM us (or any of the other vulnerables) whenever you like.

How much do you charge for a good flogging?

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BBG: Go to tools, add-ons, you'll get a list. Look for adblock plus.
If you don't see it, click the get extensions link at the bottom right, adblock plus is always in the top 5 favourites shown. :biggrin1:

Oh man.

You're in England.

She's in England.

You don't need to ingratiate yourself, here.

Go to her website, book your half-hour and fuck your brains out.