Only Large Vagina Holes Need Large penises..Apparently

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You guys both need to calm it down a few notches. LPSG is suppossed to be a friendly place. If someone says something you don't like IGNORE THEM!!! There are people willing to talk like regular human beings but BBG I hope you do realize this is a sex/cock/adult-themed forum so of course people are going to respond to "nice cock". Just be careful about what you say and just know what your willing to do online and not willing to do. BBG I'm mostly talking to you because 1. You're new here. 2. You're making a big unnecessary scene and trying to escalate it. I'm just putting my two cents in because would've just ignored Chicks&2Dicks because he/she in my opinion is being semi-facetious.

There are nice people here. And judging from your site I see you're a bit bossy. I'm just offering my piece of advice. Make love and peace not war guys.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You guys both need to calm it down a few notches. LPSG is suppossed to be a friendly place. If someone says something you don't like IGNORE THEM!!! There are people willing to talk like regular human beings but BBG I hope you do realize this is a sex/cock/adult-themed forum so of course people are going to respond to "nice cock". Just be careful about what you say and just know what your willing to do online and not willing to do. BBG I'm mostly talking to you because 1. You're new here. 2. You're making a big unnecessary scene and trying to escalate it. I'm just putting my two cents in because would've just ignored Chicks&2Dicks because he/she in my opinion is being semi-facetious.

There are nice people here. And judging from your site I see you're a bit bossy. I'm just offering my piece of advice. Make love and peace not war guys.

Very astute.

Not being facetious, either. :wink:

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could probably post this as a new thread with those HOT titles. Everyone around her loves the way you talk. :wank:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with ChocoKittie, the title really made me look! Priceless.

Again welcome to the LPSG antics. Why some men get so bent out of shape when a woman knows what she wants- it is a mystery.

You know what you want, hold your head up and strut your stuff.

LOL, ChocoKittie

I was Debating whether to Write Loose Cunt, Large Cock? Apparently so.
And a Few choice others.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ADMIN please take note and disable editing after a reply has been posted, please.

4Ðm1n, p£34$3 (4n y0u 4£t3r µn1v3r$4£ ß4$1( ƒ0rµm ƒµn(t10n$ t0 $µ1t th3 n33Ð$ 0ƒ 0n3 µ$3r? Kthxb41

That is the dumbest thing I have read on this site. Yeah.

FUCKING EDIT: Had to correct my £337 translation.