Only men get 'performance anxiety?'

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by _avg_, Dec 15, 2009.

1. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe the all too obvious physiological component simply makes it more apparent in men, but do women NOT get performance anxiety? Or is the physiological effect the ONLY component, and both men AND women get too nervous before/during sex to make a go of it??

IOW, is 'performance anxiety' simply a milder euphemism for 'impotency,' or does it just mean 'nervousness?' And if it means nervousness, why is the term never applied to women?

[Inspired by this post from WallyJ84 -- http://www.lpsg.org/160893-too-beautiful-for-sex-4.html#post2491607]

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I've been known to be a tad anxious the first time with a new guy. not about my performance of course. More concerned about if he will find me physically lacking somehow once he sees me nude. :redface:

3. eyescream

Gold Member

I've never experienced 'performance anxiety'. If I'm not in the mood I'd dry up and penetration would be difficult. But I don't think I've ever really close up or something.

But then again it might happen to some women. I remember I was about to have sex with someone I was in love with and I did feel like there was no hole down there. It took like 30 seconds for him to eventually get it in. Wasn't easy! But that only happened once.

4. bigbadboy11

bigbadboy11 New Member

Albums:
    The only time I have ever experienced any sort of anxiety was when I was with a woman that did not really turn me on.

It had been a long time since I had, had sex and she was a friend of mine in college. She always was hinting around about having sex with me and finally one time I decided to let her have it. She was impressed with my size but because of me not really finding her attractive my soldier would not stand at attention. It was kind of embarrassing.

I have not had that issue since. Thanks God!

Draft saved Draft deleted