Only nuts need reply

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it's the nut thread where anything goes, op what's that?
You can ramble on and on or talk about whatever floats your boat.
I encourage several different conversations by multiple members, feel free to jump in at any time.
You can even talk to yourself if that pleases you.
Making sense out of anything posted here is not a prerequisite.
This thread is like a chat room, so please be mindfull of others, ok?

chris

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, does everyone have your tin hats adjusted? If you do not have tinfoil than you can use paper.
chris

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my room mate puts cashew oil all over her face as a treatment. it's like a nut facial. when i watch her do it i get this crazy notion to lick her face just to see what her reaction would be. the thing is her mom sends her this oil from mississippi so i wonder if this is some beauty secret from the deep south like magnolia blossom lotion or tar feather cream?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We both struggle with disabilities but were making the most of it, laughter helps.
chris

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, my type of people!! I've been accused of being a nut before. I've also been accused of having big nuts before!! Hopefully my pics will do me justice.. hey, is anybody watching the NBA festivities tonight? I think I'll crack open another beer.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my room mate puts cashew oil all over her face as a treatment. it's like a nut facial. when i watch her do it i get this crazy notion to lick her face just to see what her reaction would be. the thing is her mom sends her this oil from mississippi so i wonder if this is some beauty secret from the deep south like magnolia blossom lotion or tar feather cream?
Oh my god, my wife had this hair product with piss in it, i wondered for several months what the smell was, finally she told me and i made her promise not to ever use it again, as we always cuddle.
chris

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which Americans are you referring to?:biggrin1:
I know just the type he's talking about - I'm an Amerikun and ain't that type.. :cool: although I know a lot of those types of people who totally fit that mold - damn, I should have included them on my list of 5 least favorite things in that thread!! :smile:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like mixed nuts myself, although i hate it when someone picks only one type of nut out and leaves the rest.
chris

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well with a thread title like that I just had to look! I suppose even if it’s just to see if there are a few spare nuts to accompany this fine single malt I’m sloooooly imbibing, but I do like the feel of the room. My only criticism is the walls look a little bear…bare? Oh sod it, it’s too late at night and what with the single malt and all. Anyhow, I got this painting of mine, normally hangs in my kitchen, but I thought a copy might go nice on the wall here, sort of pretty the place up a little and if somebody has a light they can donate to shine on it, well, who know?

Attachments