Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
An appearance issue? Take a look at this pic:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_00341.JPG

So far all my pictures have received at least one comment. I appreciate them! But this one picture, which was posted a while ago, has never had even one comment or vote given to it. Hmmmm....

Is it because everyone is so polite here? You know, "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" rule of life?

Being that this is LPSG, and most dollar bill girth wrap pics have NO overlap (in fact most have a nice gap between the ends of the bill!) does that just leave you unimpressed and completely turned off by a penis that thin to not vote or comment on it? Please understand, I am NOT complaining.... I am just curious of people's honest thoughts when they see that pic.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have added one for you. Don't get hung up about it, i have a few pics in my gallery without comment. I take that other pics a more favoured than others when you have a few on.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lots of people look, enjoy but say nothing.

most of the "hawt pics!" pms i get are from men who left no comment.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lots of people look, enjoy but say nothing.

most of the "hawt pics!" pms i get are from men who left no comment.

LOL Dolfette, exactly same here. The PMs like that I discard, obviously- as theyve gone thru the gallery pages and Pm'd who they hope will cam them