only showing of Clooney's cock I've seen..

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..sure some have seen this -- ran across it in a huge gallery today. Always wondered how Hollywood's leading man was endowed.

Now I have a better idea. His display was intentional of course, how could it not be..? His bare cut cock is showing through quite well. Reminds me of a pic someone posted a while back of Kevin Costner when he was playing golf and decided to show the world his cut cock through his thin dress slacks.

Go for it George..

Anyone ever seen a real nude of Clooney? I saw one a long time ago. He was in a lounge chair wearing a thick white bath robe, opened, and nude. His cock was average to small. The picture looked real.

Attachments

LoneWolf9

Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, it's not "funny how folds of clothing are sometimes taken as cock sightings".

It's a fact of nature that humans cannot see in the dark, nor see things very well if there is darkness.

I lightened the picture and you can see his cock, especially the knob. I enlarged the photo so you can see it better. If you can't see it now, perhaps you should see an eye doctor.

Attachments

Last edited:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
No, it's not "funny how folds of clothing are sometimes taken as cock sightings".

It's a fact of nature that humans cannot see in the dark, nor see things very well if there is darkness.

I lightened the picture and you can see his cock, especially the knob. I enlarged the photo so you can see it better. If you can't see it now, perhaps you should see an eye doctor.

LOL!!! :biglaugh: Wanna borrow these LoneWolfe :22: Brill !!

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..folds in his clothes, I think not. That's a soft, bare, circumsized cock head showing through those thin dress slacks.

George musta been horny and/or brave that day. He knew it would generate a buzz with the paparazzi and the media.

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think there's any way to tell if it's real or not. Like some others said, it may simply be his underwear (esp. the flap in a pair of Fruit of the Loom's). Maybe watching the actual scene in motion might reveal more.

Is this taken from that movie he did with Michelle Pfeiffer?

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
david spade has a big dick.....or so says his friends. and it was reported this week he is having a baby with a playboy model. as for clooneys cock......he is just a man like us. let your fantasy run wild!!!!

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not even an avid bulge watcher, but if you guys that said so can't see that circumsized cock outline you're blind..

Like I mentioned, I did see a frontal nude of Clooney once. It looked very real and he wasn't big at all. Average to small.

Anyway..

Last edited:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I don't think there's any way to tell if it's real or not. Like some others said, it may simply be his underwear (esp. the flap in a pair of Fruit of the Loom's). Maybe watching the actual scene in motion might reveal more.

Is this taken from that movie he did with Michelle Pfeiffer?
That's what I'd like to know. If this is from an actual scene in the movie then I'd certainly like to get my hands on the DVD so I can examine it more closely.:biggrin:

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The movie is called "Intolerable Cruelty" and yeah you csan see it even better in the movie.
that movie is aptly named. Probably the Coen's biggest misfire.

There was some hubbub about a year or so ago over a nude pic of Clooney taken wearing only Groucho glasses over his privates. Supposedly, it was during the first season of "Roseanne", where he, Barr, and Goodman, at least, went out drinking and someone snapped his picture like that. The picture allegedly wound up on the on-set refrigerator until it disappeared one day. Roseanne said they watched for it on ebay, with no luck. Larry King asked her about it, but Clooney had already dismissed it, so she was all, "well, if George said it doesn't exist, I guess it didn't?"

much ado about "nothing"?

I'm a big fan of the show, but I never noticed any photo in early seasons. Then again, there aren't many good shots of the fridge early on, and it could also have been on the side away from the camera.

I'm sure one of the kids' real parents would have said something, regardless.