Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lots of times,
I'll hear my friends....and even other LPSG-ers
say they saw someone's limp cock,
and they were "small"...they "werent endowed"
they werent "packin", etc, etc.

We've heard this a lot in that celebrity thread,
and even some of the posts about lockerrooms.

Sounds like there is a great misconception about
limp members.
You cannot tell who is hung and who is not
by a limp cock.

I think this is the fear that us grow-ers have.
Some dont look all that endowed when flaccid.

HornyVeteranSJ: I've learned at an early age never judge a book by it's cover. I've seen first hand how those small wrinkly flaccid cocks grow into something else! When in a locker room, the small wrinkly chubs are the ones that gets my imagination going. The showers pretty much let's you know how their sizes are most likely when hard. Is it safe to say that the more wrinkly skin covers the cock (cut moreso than uncut) the more it can enlarge? That's what I've noticed.

Garibaldi Biscuit: I whole heartedly agree txquis, I'm very much a grower myself and will freely admit my flaccid size is not impressive. It is annoying when others choose to judge you completly by that ( never really realised it was men as well as women, what hope do women have if even us men don't understand the concept of a grower! ). But, truth be told, short of getting semi-hard in front of the rest of the locker room there's not much you can do about it, and I've come to relish the surprise on a partner's face when they realise that what they initially see isn't nearly as much as they're going to get!

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Erections are the great equalizer, so they say...The misconception about black men being bigger is simply that, a misconception. While some sexual studies show that black men have a marginally larger average flaccid size, the same studies show that after erection, white, black, hispanic, et all run the same average hard size.

I would label myself a grower and wouldn't have it any other way. While 5x5 is still a somewhat larger soft size compared to the averages, it's nothing compared to some members of lpsg. However, my hard size is far from the averages...leading to many ooh and ahs of appreciations (a sure ego boost).

I just want to say again....erections are the great equalizer. If you're reading this now, small avg or big, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. My .02.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by HornyVeteranSJ@Jul 18 2004, 07:04 PM
"...Is it safe to say that the more wrinkly skin covers the cock (cut moreso than uncut) the more it can enlarge? That's what I've noticed."
I dunno---it's HARD to say. ;)

I'm cut with considerable "wrinkling" (I suppose) at 7+ inches flaccid and go only another 2.5 inches to fully erect....so there you go!

(Back to the premise it varies man to man, uh?)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by txquis@Jul 18 2004, 04:34 PM
You cannot tell who is hung and who is not
by a limp cock.
Of course you are right. But once you go above a certain size of flaccid penis you would have to conclude that a man is 'hung' whether he grows much or not.

I am more or less in the same category as Benderten, but I'm not sure that it is a question of growing 'only' another 2.5 or 3 inches or so — it's still a pretty major increase in overall size and appearance so far as I am concerned, and with an average erection most if not all of the many wrinkles are smoothed right out. :)

There's something to be said for the view that the erect state is the natural one, and if you compared a bunch of very well hung guys it is just that some of us have a much more efficient shrinkage mechanism for keeping it all out of the way when it isn't wanted. I have noticed a gradual move to a larger flaccid size as I get older; loss of elasticity in the tissues?

NikkiSixx: I'm 6.5"X6.25" erect, but about 3"X5" at my smallest flaccid, and the skin on my cock is very wrinkly.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
How exactly does one determine ones flaccid dimensions? My soft cock is one size in a hot sauna, much smaller after a cold swim, and other times somewhere in between. It seems to vary throughout the day and night. So what's the scoop?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Shelby@Aug 18 2004, 09:47 PM
How exactly does one determine ones flaccid dimensions? My soft cock is one size in a hot sauna, much smaller after a cold swim, and other times somewhere in between. It seems to vary throughout the day and night. So what's the scoop?
It seems that many here have flacid sizes that don't vary much. I don't give any flacid measurements because they change 1000 times a day for me. I remember changing clothes after shoveling my driveway on a bitterly cold day. I did a double take as there really wasn't much dick left at all. I had shrivelled down to about 1 by 1. :blink:

If a woman saw me in that state and made a judgement about my erect size, she would be missing out! If she 'warmed me up', then she would be presented with a sizable gift! ;)

Personally I think flacid measurements are a waste of time.

LapDog2001

NikkiSixx:
I'm like that too...when I'm just relaxin' and freeballin' in front of the computer, I notice quite a fullness in my soft cock, and it seems almost as long as my erection...and similarly, in gym class (luckily for us, we did not have to strip completely), some people commented, based on how my soft cock looked in briefs, that I was "hung like a horse"...and I had an embarrassing time as I kept asking people what that meant until this one chick finally told me...

...so anyway, I just guess at when it is as small as it gets, and then I measure to obtain the flaccid length.