Only turned on by fantasy during sex?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Renyson_Ripbottom, Jul 14, 2009.

1. D_Renyson_Ripbottom

D_Renyson_Ripbottom New Member

Can you get aroused by fantasy only when having sex with a partner that you are not attracted too?

The reason I ask. I've spent some time with a girl that I later found out was actually a lesbian before. Just some month before we met she used to walk around like a 'tom-boy' with short hair, guy's clothes, and all that jazz.

She then decided she wants to settle down and before we met her ex-boyfriend broke up with her because he caught her cheating with another girl.

I've had a great time with her, she use to become very wet when we had sex, but her stamina was done after about 10 minutes. It began to hurt her because she became dryer. Although the sex was good, it was always a bit strange.

In retrospective I wonder whether she might have had lesbian fantasies to get aroused? Would that work for you, could you get aroused that way? Have you ever done something like that before?

2. D_Renyson_Ripbottom

D_Renyson_Ripbottom New Member

OK. Let me ask that again.

Do you think a lesbian woman can become very wet only by her fantasy when she is with a man?

3. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

If you're with a woman that is just butt-ass ugly, could you get hard and fuck her by thinking of Megan Fox? :shrug:

Draft saved Draft deleted