Only Two More Weeks With A Foreskin! Finally Getting Curcumcised!

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell me what would be most helpful to hear?
Well, if you read the forum a little bit, you will find out ppl want to hear about the loss of sensitivity and if it does make a big difference. Also, what is lost and what is gain. In general, talk about the positive and negative side effects of a circumcision.

Most ppl are circumcised at birth or just want to brag about their uncut penises. Men circumcised when adults are the middle term of the two groups and they have the most impartial opinion.

alray711

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congrats in advance for your new and improved toy !
Get some elastoplast bandage at pharmascy. (the type you wrap around ankled for sprained angle, brand name differs from country to country).
Once bandage is officiallly off, you can wrap a amall 2cm wide strip around the shaft which protects the scar during the day, and the compression feature keeps swelling down and it also keeps your skin together when moving against underwear during the day. (I asske you have wrong your foreskin retracted so bare glans won't be too much of a problem and you'll just enjoy it).

You can remove elastoplast for shower and put it back on after. (or change it every day). It also helps with nocturnal erection by taking some of the stress off the scar. And if you have stitches, it also keeps stitches still instead of getting caiught uin underwear.
View media item 4885981View media item 5557301View media item 4885711View media item 4885791View media item 4885841View media item 4885851View media item 4882801View media item 4882471Finally - after having my surgery postponed earlier this year - I am now just two weeks away from my circumcision!
I see the Urologist one more time next week for a final consult and to discuss the procedure and my preferences.
I am asking for full frenulum removal, plus the highest and tightest circumcision that is possible.
Looking forward to having no loose skin at all, or any skin bunched up against the glans.
Bring it on - finally!!

My surgeon gave me a large bag of poppers (amyl nitrates) to use as needed to make the erection go down in order to prevent tearing of stitches. It worked great and I was sad when I ran out! Also used ice bag to keep swelling down.

Reactions: deleted3995231
D

deleted3995231

My surgeon gave me a large bag of poppers (amyl nitrates) to use as needed to make the erection go down in order to prevent tearing of stitches. It worked great and I was sad when I ran out! Also used ice bag to keep swelling down.
Nice!! Good plan - I could use some!!

DavidAlmeria

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, if you read the forum a little bit, you will find out ppl want to hear about the loss of sensitivity and if it does make a big difference. Also, what is lost and what is gain. In general, talk about the positive and negative side effects of a circumcision.

Most ppl are circumcised at birth or just want to brag about their uncut penises. Men circumcised when adults are the middle term of the two groups and they have the most impartial opinion.
Not much lost...not much gained. Given the option I’d choose a healthy long foreskin but it doesn’t make a lot of difference

D

deleted3995231

Yes!!! A week off work for sure - that’s why I had it done at the Holidays.
The stitches are the most irritating - and elections don’t help! Use a lot of Vaseline and bandaging to stop
Friction. No sex for about a month!!

Last edited:
D

deleted3995231

es!!! A week off work for sure - that’s why I had it done at the Holidays.
The stitches are the most irritating - and erections (often) don’t help! Use a lot of Vaseline and bandaging to stop friction.
No sex for about a month!!

Reactions: XAE14G and JaygoM

suter82

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow!
Nice dick and nice result. I have been thinking for a long time to get circumcised. My foreskin works perfectly, maybe a bit of short frenulum but nothing that worries me. Definetely I find very interesting cut dicks and maybe in the future I will go for it (my partner is not a big fan of me having surgery when no medical need).
If I go for it definetely high and tight, my inner skin is the best part and love to see this result in others).
Dis you get it done in UK? I live in UK now so interested if you get it done there, through NHS or private? How much?

thanks for your posts! Very helpful

S

SirConcis

The stitches are the most irritating - and elections don’t help! !

It would help if you conceeded Your foreskin lost the election. There is no way to pretend it is still in power. :)

Recall I asked whether they iused stitches or surgical glew. Stiches are always a complaint. This is one reason I recommend you wrap shaft in a wide band of elastoplast. Stitches are then not rubbing against anything, not getting caught in underwear. And when naked/bed erection aren't as bad because elastoplast takes some of the tension.

Note: as soon as you feel your scar is good enough, you can start to remove the stitches yourself in areas where you feel scar is good. (dorsal side heals faster than ventral (underside where frenulum is/was). At first, remove every second sticth, then when you feel it is right, remove the remainingf ones.

Make them wet/moist. Use tweezers to pull the tread out as much as you can, use nail clipper to cut one side then pull thread from other side. The scar usually heals faster than stitches disolve.

JaygoM

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow!
Nice dick and nice result. I have been thinking for a long time to get circumcised. My foreskin works perfectly, maybe a bit of short frenulum but nothing that worries me. Definetely I find very interesting cut dicks and maybe in the future I will go for it (my partner is not a big fan of me having surgery when no medical need).
If I go for it definetely high and tight, my inner skin is the best part and love to see this result in others).
Dis you get it done in UK? I live in UK now so interested if you get it done there, through NHS or private? How much?

You should do, can be done through nhs

Reactions: suter82

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow!

The easiest way is to go through one of the private clincs - it's about £500-600, I think: mine was £500 seven years back. The NHS will do it only if there is a medical reason for it. Also, they seem to use general anæsthetic, whereas the private clinics use local, so you are in and out on the same day. Also, with the NHS it's 'you get what your'e given', whereas a private will be more interested in the cosmetic result.

Reactions: suter82 and flyrye