Onlyfans & Fansly

D

deleted29529561

Guest
Onlyfans.com and Fansly.com is good. But the prices to unlock videos from certain subscribers is ridiculous. Your providing a monthly service for subscribers. You should always depend on certain subscriber to unlock picture gallery & video's offered from them. You have other subscribers that are supporting you. It's because of subscribers that are too pushy that I have backed off onlyfans. But fansly.com is because the subscribers aren't putting out new content. If you have more than an Onlyfans or Fansly accounts should be equally done with new content. You really shouldn't be too pushy on your subscribers. That to me is ripping people off blind just to make more money. I have subscribed to other adult sites and they still put out new content every month and they don't ask for extra to do that. Everything should be controlled and monitored so things don't get out of control.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Onlyfans.com and Fansly.com is good. But the prices to unlock videos from certain subscribers is ridiculous. Your providing a monthly service for subscribers. You should always depend on certain subscriber to unlock picture gallery & video's offered from them. You have other subscribers that are supporting you. It's because of subscribers that are too pushy that I have backed off onlyfans. But fansly.com is because the subscribers aren't putting out new content. If you have more than an Onlyfans or Fansly accounts should be equally done with new content. You really shouldn't be too pushy on your subscribers. That to me is ripping people off blind just to make more money. I have subscribed to other adult sites and they still put out new content every month and they don't ask for extra to do that. Everything should be controlled and monitored so things don't get out of control.
Are you saying that creators don't put any effort into Fansly? I've seen creators like Eva Maxim have these small Fansly followings under 1000 but massive followings elsewhere closer to 400k. People don't really go to Fansly. From this website, I've got 10k views on my two threads combined plus who knows how many other views from other threads I post in. Yet no one is viewing my Fansly profile. The Fansly FYP doesn't generate anything for me either. So, I've had to keep upping the quality of my content. Recently, I just got confirmation from Onlyfans that I'll be allowed to use my sci-fi Nerf gun, Sword of Omens, Bladerunner gun, and whatever else as long as I don't point it at people or promote violence. Just editing three video sessions so I can have them ready for when my OF verification is done. I've been meaning to do it and put it off until I felt I had some worthy videos.

A lot of these creator accounts are scammy and run by agencies. They want to get you all worked up and curious so you'll buy the PPV for $50 and then you get it and find out it's garbage. A bait and switch. Onlyfans and Fansly have no quality control. I'd sub to chicks I met on dating apps and talked to on Snap. The videos were short cell phone garbage. We're talking like 10-30 seconds. No eroticism, no sensuality. Then I'd try paying $10 to sub to some well-known person. I logon only to find out that I get absolutely nothing without paying ridiculous prices for cell phone porn. No thanks. Eventually I saw leaked videos from one of these creators and the scene was terrible. If I'm going to pay, I'll keep my Kink Trans membership or get something like Evil Angel or Transsensual.

Shooting with phones sucks. I use a high-end Canon camera and almost always an 85mm lens. In the last 6 weeks I got into using real photo backdrops and added more professional lights. Added lots of outfits and props too. I see you like Star Wars. Today I got the Luke Bespin jacket from Merchoid. That will be the next thing I shoot with. When I shoot, I often shoot 800 photos in a day. I've got so many outfits, props, backdrops, Star Wars helmets, Bad Dragon toys, mesh shirts, thigh highs, lots of great and fun things. And I'm definitely curious what you deem as high quality content. I'm in it for the art of it all. Even if I never gain any significant popularity, there's a lot of fulfillment in what I create.

The main reason I started posting here is because the thread about straight OF creators who do assplay popped up in one of my Google searches. So, I thought I'd get feedback from members here so I could deliver the sort of experience they were looking for. If you were more attracted to men, would you consider 100 to maybe 300 photos like these per week as a good value? Some of the photos will inevitably come from my Bad Dragon anal riding videos, of course. And there will be maybe one or two of those at 10-15 minutes done solo where I ride various Bad Dragon toys until I shoot a pretty good cum shot. My videos have visual FX and music. It's more in line with the type of erotic and sensual stuff you would see 35+ years ago from brands like Playboy and Penthouse. I always loved stuff like Passport to Paradise, Wet'N'Wild, and Pet of the Year on laserdisc. I'd use an analog editor and replace the music with stuff from my cd player. Eventually my hope is to do switch collab scenes with cis and trans women.

These are some of my Star Wars-themed photos. I take influence from other stuff too that I'm starting to work in. Going to get a proton pack replica and this backdrop that looks like the Boogieman's lair from Real Ghostbusters. I've got a backdrop of a Star Destroyer in a hanger that I need to shoot with. The backdrop of the Death Star Panels is on my wish list along with the Tattooine-inspired stuff. There are photos I've posted on here with my backdrop that looks like it was inspired by Vader's throne. But I took those photos before I had the 3rd light that I've been using the last 3 weeks. Recently I got an orange dive shirt and something that kinda looks like a spear gun so I could do a look inspired by James Bond in Thunderball with my Underwater Tunnel backdrop and my forthcoming backdrop that looks like it was inspired by Dr No's dining room with the aquarium for a wall.

The first image's backdrop is a cheaper one from Amazon but I loved the look so much that I just gave it a try. It works pretty well even if the blacks aren't as deep and the detail isn't as good as the more expensive stuff. I can't fathom why people wouldn't want to put out content unless they're really only into it to make money. Most creators are low effort. Cell phone garbage, one standard sex toy, nothing all that erotic or creative. When they do new content, it's just more of the same. Same room, same routine, it's like if you want quality production you have to stick with the bigger studios.

But, I'm really curious what people are looking for. B9 says you generally have to be on OF to succeed because Fansly just isn't trusted as much and doesn't have the same reach. But Fansly seems to have a more creator-friendly system and doesn't have the same amount of content restrictions.
3U0A0437-12_0000.jpg
3U0A0567_0000.jpg
3U0A0655-cv_0000.jpg
3U0A0827_0002.jpg
3U0A0884_0005.jpg
3U0A0888-2_0006.jpg
3U0A0914_0007.jpg
3U0A1113_0000.jpg
3U0A1117_0003.jpg
 
Anyone see this verification thing on OF? They want a slefie of you?
I tried different VPN states and countries and couldn't get past it for a week.
More states have passed or introduced legislation to require verification. Looks like it is going to become the norm.
I gave in and did it. It was relatively easy, and took less than 5 minutes.
 
I tried different VPN states and countries and couldn't get past it for a week.
More states have passed or introduced legislation to require verification. Looks like it is going to become the norm.
I gave in and did it. It was relatively easy, and took less than 5 minutes.
Yea seems like something we just gotta get used to :/ I’ll probably do it too