Onlyfans For Charity (hot Scottish Guy Conzo0301)

runt0788

Sexy Member
Media
This guy has an onlyfans to support a charity he works for that rehabilitates horses and other animals, offering therapy to disadvantaged children and veterans.
I attached some previews of him, there's more explicit stuff on his Onlyfans!

Feel free to let him know that Jon G sent you

Attachments

E

ejoly

He is super hot and verrrrry sweet and easy to talk to, honestly amazing human being. Content is still building up but 100% worth it.

Reactions: rxxxwrx

redvelvet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
uhhhh is anyone else maybe bothered that a guy running a charity for kids and animals has a satanic symbol tattooed above his junk? could be wrong(about symbol) but that's a little weird.

Reactions: theVAguy

Conzo0311

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hello friends,
Made an account here and saw this. My tattoo has more of a: masculine and feminine in equal balance feel, that one is no better than the other. I also don't work with the kids, just the horses and volunteers. Kids scare me, and in Scotland they can be ruthless sometimes haha

redvelvet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
no insinuations meant about kids(just encase it came across that way), mostly just a comment on a possible background of the symbol and doing charity. also kind of a poke at easy access for sacrifices, i watch Netflix i have seen the new Sabrina, i know how this goes.;) altogether beautiful ink and a very zen like feel, close-est i get to namaste is "namaste in bed".

This guy has an onlyfans to support a charity he works for that rehabilitates horses and other animals, offering therapy to disadvantaged children and veterans.
I attached some previews of him, there's more explicit stuff on his Onlyfans!

Feel free to let him know that Jon G sent you

BlueWind

Loved Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: WrikPrada