Disneyprince1783

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone! I have a foreskin fetish and I have been commissioning a series of foreskin related videos from my favorite OnlyFans creator. He doesn’t post much and has never done full frontal nudity but has gotten close to it with the 4 custom videos he’s done for me so far. I’ve seen about a third maybe half of his dick and never seen the foreskin pulled back. He has a lot of puckered foreskin hanging past the end so he plays with it, twists it, stretches it for me in the videos. He’s okay with getting his balls out too but just not quite comfortable enough to do full frontal. I need to hear some fresh ideas for things he can do involving his foreskin, role-play situations and ideas, etc.

So far I’ve had him “deliver me a pizza” with his fly unzipped and just a little bit of his anteater poking out, talk about his day with about 1-1.5” of his dick poking out of his fly, and most recently he played video games in a jockstrap with a good amount of his goods hanging out talking about his foreskin and playing with It.

My upcoming ideas include a POV of him changing his shorts with me after a workout and being in a jock with a foreskin slip, doing a workout instructional video in short shorts while going commando (jumping jacks to make it fall out, lunges, wide legged squats that kind of thing), an educational video showing how to check your balls for lumps where he would pull them out the leg hole of his short shorts and “accidentally” his foreskin and the end of his dick slip out the other leg, and finally if he can work up to it one day to see how many skittles or m&m’s or some kind of candy he can fit inside his foreskin but that would probably need to be full frontal so we will see about that as I respect him so much as a creator and care very deeply about not pushing his limits or making him uncomfortable in any way.

Any ideas you all have would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!

ToddM03

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If he only shows the foreskin and not his whole dick, his foreskin could be hanging out of his shorts and he could put the nozzle of a ReddiWhip can in his foreskin and fill it with whip cream? Clamping colored clothespins to his foreskin?

Reactions: Nsfgeniew