100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer Name Jony Anderson
OnlyFans Account onlyfans.com/Jonyx
Twitter Handle unknown
Instagram Handle unknown
Cost to Join $13.99 per month

Ratings

Overall Rating -- 1.5
Value -- Terrible Value, posts daily but only links to others sites.
Frequency -- Daily updates to his wall (see above) and another daily msg in my inbox for paid content.
Responsiveness -- not bothered with contacting.
Explicitness -- Again on wall is only ever links/reviews to other only fans performers.
VIP Services -- Yes. It seems like the $13.99 is just the entrance level. Jony sends out locked piece of content daily and asks for large amounts to unlock (around $80)

Written Review
When i read his description of his site, i thought it would be a great one to subscribe to, especially as the teaser pics i saw showed a very large cock.
However, it seems he only posts contact in locked messages that he asks for very large amounts for.
I wouldn't recommend subscribing, and will not be renewing my subscription.

Weeze

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It seems like there’s a lot of that going on. It seems to be a network of people promoting each other trying to scam people.

Anurag_9261

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Performer Name Jony Anderson
OnlyFans Account onlyfans.com/Jonyx
Twitter Handle unknown
Instagram Handle unknown
Cost to Join $13.99 per month

Ratings
Overall Rating -- 1.5
Value -- Terrible Value, posts daily but only links to others sites.
Frequency -- Daily updates to his wall (see above) and another daily msg in my inbox for paid content.
Responsiveness -- not bothered with contacting.
Explicitness -- Again on wall is only ever links/reviews to other only fans performers.
VIP Services -- Yes. It seems like the $13.99 is just the entrance level. Jony sends out locked piece of content daily and asks for large amounts to unlock (around $80)

Written Review
When i read his description of his site, i thought it would be a great one to subscribe to, especially as the teaser pics i saw showed a very large cock.
However, it seems he only posts contact in locked messages that he asks for very large amounts for.
I wouldn't recommend subscribing, and will not be renewing my subscription.
Nudes