Onlyfans/justforfans Scammers

Shadeindisguise

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Keylonn* I wouldn’t call him a scammer but I was subscribed for the last two months and he didn’t post anything new, he kept promoting other people’s OF’s, posting the same short clips over and over, like the same three videos, one of him smashing a girl POV, and two of him doing push ups and jumping jacks naked. Do not subscribe to him...
Anthony Wyche, he doesn’t respond to DM’s, he posts screenshots and encourages you buy the full videos, a user who got to buy a full video said he paid 50 dollars for a two minute clip, that was just an extension of a jack off clip posted on his OF and had no bust,cumshot or anything

HellaX24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Keylonn* I wouldn’t call him a scammer but I was subscribed for the last two months and he didn’t post anything new, he kept promoting other people’s OF’s, posting the same short clips over and over, like the same three videos, one of him smashing a girl POV, and two of him doing push ups and jumping jacks naked. Do not subscribe to him...
Anthony Wyche, he doesn’t respond to DM’s, he posts screenshots and encourages you buy the full videos, a user who got to buy a full video said he paid 50 dollars for a two minute clip, that was just an extension of a jack off clip posted on his OF and had no bust,cumshot or anything
That is a form of scamming. Where was the content he promised? No new content?

Reactions: Shadeindisguise

Shadeindisguise

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
That is a form of scamming. Where was the content he promised? No new content?
You’re right, nothing from August to October, he didn’t post any new videos, just reposts of the same three videos over and over and he disabled his comments so no one can complain and everytime I unsubscribe he pops up on my notifications with a discount offering, he also posts other videos of other OF guys and encourages ppl to subscribe to them like promotion...

Reactions: HellaX24

HellaX24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You’re right, nothing from August to October, he didn’t post any new videos, just reposts of the same three videos over and over and he disabled his comments so no one can complain and everytime I unsubscribe he pops up on my notifications with a discount offering, he also posts other videos of other OF guys and encourages ppl to subscribe to them like promotion...
You should report him to OF. He promises new updates and doesn’t deliver, keeping people waiting month after month and nothing new is ever posted. I’d blow his shit up.

Reactions: Shadeindisguise

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can confirm that Daniel Shoneye's OnlyFans is a waste of money and largely a "teaser" for things that never appear. Why should we pay to see ads for more expensive separate videos? It's as if they're charging us to see their advertising. Ironically, Amadeus/Massively_mode appears in one or two of Daniel Shoneye's videos (doing very little) but Amadeus' own feed is much better, and worth at least a brief subscription.

Reactions: JM69 and HellaX24

Rickee76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All their pictures are edited beyond belief. Their asses and bulges are not as big as they make it seem in their pics... trust me I know because I know them in person. They edit to smooth out and round their asses so much it’s ridiculous. Don’t waste your money.
Lol. Ok Mary. We’re sure you “know us” well enough to have seen us naked in person But thanks for watching!

Reactions: SweetSkorpio

Lgbome3

Expert Member
Media
Lol. Ok Mary. We’re sure you “know us” well enough to have seen us naked in person But thanks for watching!
Lol girl please. Stop thinking the world revolves around you and stop treating your husband like shit. Must be so difficult to keep up with such high demand of your social media you forget how to be a husband. Yea.... word spreads around quick on how your relationship really is behind closed doors.. “Mary”. ☕️

Rickee76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol girl please. Stop thinking the world revolves around you and stop treating your husband like shit. Must be so difficult to keep up with such high demand of your social media you forget how to be a husband. Yea.... word spreads around quick on how your relationship really is behind closed doors.. “Mary”. ☕️
Bahaha

Rickee76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. Poor abused griff is clearly miserable. Poor guy. Maybe you should come rescue him from me haha . Again, thank you for your interest in what we’re doing, even the fictional parts Xoxox

Reactions: SweetSkorpio

Rickee76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s funny because it’s true. Bitter trolls up in here feel really brave behind their keyboard talking about other people, don’t they? Meanwhile, in real life they’re just sad cowards with no life. But you two keep doing you! You’re awesome!
#Truth lol

Attachments

Reactions: Promie132

Gadamsen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, we block you cuz you’re a dick lol
And this response is quite telling about YOUR character.
I was not a dick to you
I asked one question and was blocked.
Seems like its YOU who decided to be a dick -- I guess being asked for a truthful answer was too much for you to handle.
Re-evaluate your responses to people who are (now were) your fans. YOU, not them, are the true dicks.

CharismaCarp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
And this response is quite telling about YOUR character.
I was not a dick to you
I asked one question and was blocked.
Seems like its YOU who decided to be a dick -- I guess being asked for a truthful answer was too much for you to handle.
Re-evaluate your responses to people who are (now were) your fans. YOU, not them, are the true dicks.
Why you and this other dude so bent out of shape, bud? You fellas don’t like their stuff don’t look at it. Nobody’s forcing you to pay attention. It’s pretty obvious a lot of other people love what they do, Me included. Go find something that sparks joy in you and stop being stereotypical bitchy gays.