OnlyFans that appear to be run by an agency and not the content creator

Alexstorm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh my it seems we may have to add Chase Calvit to this list. He just restarted his OF yesterday and based on the first couple of DMs sent (“join my VIP”…”you still up”), and the time that one of them was sent (overnight), it’s giving AGENCY RAN already! SMH!!!!

OnlyFans

Login • Instagram
His replys are so generic as well
35 for a 1 min long naked video

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Casey Edens @thecaseyedens
- Admitted to me it's run by his friend Cameron Fistori's (cameronj_fit) Resurge Agency

Jeremiah Whrton @jeremiahtwharton
- Random messages at all times of the day asking sexual questions

Seth Mills @joestar_seth
- Endless daily barrage of DMs trying to sell mediocre content with misleading captions

George Morcos @georgemorcos
- Endless DMs trying to sell you videos and asking sexual questions.

A could list more but i'd be here all fucking day.

Casey Edens @thecaseyedens
- Admitted to me it's run by his friend Cameron Fistori's (cameronj_fit) Resurge Agency

Jeremiah Whrton @jeremiahtwharton
- Random messages at all times of the day asking sexual questions

Seth Mills @joestar_seth
- Endless daily barrage of DMs trying to sell mediocre content with misleading captions

George Morcos @georgemorcos
- Endless DMs trying to sell you videos and asking sexual questions.

A could list more but i'd be here all fucking day.
Thanks for sharing let’s keep sharing this.

Reactions: Basch

Iamyesyouareno

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my it seems we may have to add Chase Calvit to this list. He just restarted his OF yesterday and based on the first couple of DMs sent (“join my VIP”…”you still up”), and the time that one of them was sent (overnight), it’s giving AGENCY RAN already! SMH!!!!

OnlyFans

Login • Instagram
Yeah definitely an agency, but it seems like he offers custom vids this time, so got me very curious how that will go! His last PPV showed actually a decent amount of ass with cheek jiggling too, but it was $$$$

Yeah definitely an agency, but it seems like he offers custom vids this time, so got me very curious how that will go! His last PPV showed actually a decent amount of ass with cheek jiggling too, but it was $$$$
They will defer to the performer for customs or recycle customs that align to the request really
Depends on how shady they are or how legit. It just sucks regardless

Iamyesyouareno

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They will defer to the performer for customs or recycle customs that align to the request really
Depends on how shady they are or how legit. It just sucks regardless
Actually, I had a good experience with him so far! I was actually shocked. I asked for a custom and he made it within a couple hours and it was definitely made for me because it had every specific detail I asked for perfectly. I was hella skeptical at first too, but he came through. He must need money bad :joy: His management company is annoying though when they communicate, that's for sure, but they at least got me the custom I wanted

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually, I had a good experience with him so far! I was actually shocked. I asked for a custom and he made it within a couple hours and it was definitely made for me because it had every specific detail I asked for perfectly. I was hella skeptical at first too, but he came through. He must need money bad :joy: His management company is annoying though when they communicate, that's for sure, but they at least got me the custom I wanted
Was it a naked custom or just something specific to what you wanted but not nude?

Swimsalot

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Proof of how wanks says he runs his own page NOT! They don’t realize all lies come out one way or another…
When he used to do lives I got the sexting prompt with the agency and played into it while he clearly wasn’t typing on the live

Oh yeah for sure.. Raazvan doesn’t actually and runs his own page. Love him actually so much!
Pretty much any of the reality tv guys can be included. They’ll send out DMs with paid content with literally the exact same caption.

Swimsalot

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh yeah for sure.. Raazvan doesn’t actually and runs his own page. Love him actually so much!
Oliver Flynn doesn’t run his own page either. I am beginning to think Ethan Seeks is using a management company as well for his DM’s

• Wow
Reactions: 23235111