Onlyfans That Are Free Right Now......

Winfantino59

Superior Member
Media
"This is 24-year-old Jeff. This tall young man looks like a male model come from the cover of a magazine. His strong jawline and short beard are a very powerful combination that will make anyone go weak at the knees. Jeff has an awesome physique achieved through hours of bodybuilding, and he loves to show off all that. Top it all off, I can assure you that we'll see much more body hair in the coming weeks. He's such a sweet guy, very easy to talk to! I love him! So now you know what to do: go check him out, give him a follow and support him! What a man!"

CURRENT STATUS: free

OnlyFans

View attachment 25285201 View attachment 25285211 View attachment 25285221 View attachment 25285231 View attachment 25285241 View attachment 25285251 View attachment 25285261 View attachment 25285271 View attachment 25285281 View attachment 25285291 View attachment 25285301 View attachment 25285311 View attachment 25285321 View attachment 25285331 View attachment 25285341
Sexy

Reactions: EduDudu

T_Williams1225

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My onlyfans is free! I just started it so I’m trying to get a following the best I can (I’m also new here so I’m not even sure if replying to this is the right way to do it)

OnlyFans

_evs_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok sorry if this is slightly off topic, and this might be a dumb question, but does anyone know how to cancel your free onlyfans trials? i'm talking about the the paid accounts that offered a free trial but you just want to cancel before the trial period ends. for already free accounts you just click on the 'SUBSCRIBED FOR FREE' button and then you just cancel but for the paid ones, there's only the 'RENEW $x.xx per month' button. trying to get rid of a bunch of annoying accounts that are basically spam. up to last year i think, there was an unsubscribe button for any page but they got rid of it for some reason. help? i tried contacting onlyfans but they are absolutely useless tf???

Senpai1997

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok sorry if this is slightly off topic, and this might be a dumb question, but does anyone know how to cancel your free onlyfans trials? i'm talking about the the paid accounts that offered a free trial but you just want to cancel before the trial period ends. for already free accounts you just click on the 'SUBSCRIBED FOR FREE' button and then you just cancel but for the paid ones, there's only the 'RENEW $x.xx per month' button. trying to get rid of a bunch of annoying accounts that are basically spam. up to last year i think, there was an unsubscribe button for any page but they got rid of it for some reason. help? i tried contacting onlyfans but they are absolutely useless tf???

I think you don't have to do anything from my experience. If you subscribed for free, it will be cancelled automatically after the due date.

_evs_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you don't have to do anything from my experience. If you subscribed for free, it will be cancelled automatically after the due date.

yes, i know, but if i wanted to cancel it earlier, is that not possible? because it's just spam at this point and getting really annoying.

Reactions: slickboy

Senpai1997

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes, i know, but if i wanted to cancel it earlier, is that not possible? because it's just spam at this point and getting really annoying.

Hmm ok. You can select "Hide User's post from feed" option from three dots(...) of each post, or just block them from their profile top page.

Reactions: slickboy

_evs_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm ok. You can select "Hide User's post from feed" option from three dots(...) of each post, or just block them from their profile top page.

yeah that's what i do. it's just annoying when i check my active subscriptions and they're still there lol. thanks anyway! have a good one :)

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just click where it says subscribed for free

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I think this is your only option for paid accounts (that now offered a free trial), if you want to remove them from your feed. Be sure you are fully unsubscribed tho…..meaning when you look at their page, you should see a big blue circle that says RENEW! If you see that, then you know you are unsubscribed. If it still says SUBSCRIBED, then you might want to hit that button to unsubscribe.

_evs_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just click where it says subscribed for free

yes that i know. but what if it was actually a paid page that gave a free trial that i want to cancel before the trial end date? there is only a 'RENEW $x.xx per month' button.