Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes that i know. but what if it was actually a paid page that gave a free trial that i want to cancel before the trial end date? there is only a 'RENEW $x.xx per month' button.
Then you can restrict so they can’t send you emails and hide their posts from your feed.

_evs_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I think this is your only option for paid accounts (that now offered a free trial), if you want to remove them from your feed. Be sure you are fully unsubscribed tho…..meaning when you look at their page, you should see a big blue circle that says RENEW! If you see that, then you know you are unsubscribed. If it still says SUBSCRIBED, then you might want to hit that button to unsubscribe.

oh yeah i make sure to set off auto renew to anyone i sub to. i haven't found anyone that is worth subbing back to back lol. it's pretty odd onlyfans does this though. there should be an option to unsubscribe regardless.

JaLoBro

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok sorry if this is slightly off topic, and this might be a dumb question, but does anyone know how to cancel your free onlyfans trials? i'm talking about the the paid accounts that offered a free trial but you just want to cancel before the trial period ends. for already free accounts you just click on the 'SUBSCRIBED FOR FREE' button and then you just cancel but for the paid ones, there's only the 'RENEW $x.xx per month' button. trying to get rid of a bunch of annoying accounts that are basically spam. up to last year i think, there was an unsubscribe button for any page but they got rid of it for some reason. help? i tried contacting onlyfans but they are absolutely useless tf???

What worked for me was I first had to click on RENEW. The renew icon changed to SUBSCRIBED FOR FREE. Then I could click that and it would offer me the option to UNSUBSCRIBE. If something pops up asking you to CONFIRM purchase / subscription then you should cancel it. But I don't think that will pop up.

_evs_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What worked for me was I first had to click on RENEW. The renew icon changed to SUBSCRIBED FOR FREE. Then I could click that and it would offer me the option to UNSUBSCRIBE. If something pops up asking you to CONFIRM purchase / subscription then you should cancel it. But I don't think that will pop up.

hmmm, this seems a bit risky no? seems very counter intuitive and i worry that by clicking 'renew' it will charge my credit card and obviously i don't want this. how did you discover this method might i ask? was it by accident lol.

maybe i will try sticking to the restrict/block option for now.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmmm, this seems a bit risky no? seems very counter intuitive and i worry that by clicking 'renew' it will charge my credit card and obviously i don't want this. how did you discover this method might i ask? was it by accident lol.

maybe i will try sticking to the restrict/block option for now.
It won’t charge you until the free is up and that’s only if you leave it on.

Reactions: Lostinspace22

_evs_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It won’t charge you until the free is up and that’s only if you leave it on.

ok wait this worked!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS :heart:

Reactions: slickboy

Heronster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually contacted OnlyFans help desk for this very issue a few weeks ago. This "click renew then you can cancel" option was the only way they suggested.
Yes, very counter-intuitive, but it works

Reactions: _evs_

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually contacted OnlyFans help desk for this very issue a few weeks ago. This "click renew then you can cancel" option was the only way they suggested.
Yes, very counter-intuitive, but it works
Onlyfans is a horrible platform overall.

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Onlyfans is a horrible platform overall.
It is a lot better now. Onlyfans used to be horrible but it’s much better now (except for the login verification crap….”select all planes”). If only this LPSG platform can get better. There are so many times where I can’t log on here or if I log on, no pages will load. Pisses me off lol.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is a lot better now. Onlyfans used to be horrible but it’s much better now (except for the login verification crap….”select all planes”). If only this LPSG platform can get better. There are so many times where I can’t log on here or if I log on, no pages will load. Pisses me off lol.
Lpsg site seems to be very slow lately.