Onlyfans Winniethejroo?

moolash

Experimental Member
Media
Straight tattoo artist with an onlyfans, wondering if anyone has anything on him?

OnlyFans

From his twitter: "What’s the point of being super duper hot if I don’t sell pics of myself to y’all salty bois baby mamas to pay for daddys new Jeep?"
Ea2XhLSUMAE7d-G

Eaq_AvjU8AI55_R

Hikane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don’t waste your money. He hasn’t posted anything significant and hardly post at all. He wants you to pay extra for “exclusive” content.

*that photo above is a ploy. The pokeball is removed but underneath that is just a Pokeman toy figurine (so still censored).

moolash

Experimental Member
Media
Don’t waste your money. He hasn’t posted anything significant and hardly post at all. He wants you to pay extra for “exclusive” content.

*that photo above is a ploy. The pokeball is removed but underneath that is just a Pokeman toy figurine (so still censored).

Oh wow! I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up.

axl reyes martinez

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah I had it for a month. Didn't post anything that impressed me either. No full frontal, all teases and tricks. I am not even sure if the "exclusive content" has full frontal. By how he is acting i really doubt it.

Emphasis on the hardly posts anything.

Reactions: jakkkkee

moolash

Experimental Member
Media
Super hot guy. Seems like he would post so real good nudes but he won't. Seems super prudish and just a money grab... trying to trick people
Honestly that's kind of what it came off like when I could see his twitter posts.. it was all bragging about how he was getting other people to pay him so he could save up enough money for his new car or something. I didn't think he would actually be a dick about posting content though.

axl reyes martinez

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Honestly that's kind of what it came off like when I could see his twitter posts.. it was all bragging about how he was getting other people to pay him so he could save up enough money for his new car or something. I didn't think he would actually be a dick about posting content though.

Exactly, he was making instagram stories saying he has an onlyfans because he is making 1,000's on the side because he is hot. Yet he refuses to actually post anything frontal. Lead people on to buy another month saying he had "juicy" content but would never post anything.

moolash

Experimental Member
Media
Exactly, he was making instagram stories saying he has an onlyfans because he is making 1,000's on the side because he is hot. Yet he refuses to actually post anything frontal. Lead people on to buy another month saying he had "juicy" content but would never post anything.
Damn! that's a shame :l I guess with a platform like onlyfans though it's kinda expected with some people.