Onlyfns accounts of models/photographers to avoid !!!

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone,

This thread to list Onlyfans Accounts you should not subscribe to, in order to prevent you from wasting money and discouraging their owners to keep on scaming.

I create this thread because I'm tired of this kind of behaviour and tired of wasting my money, and I'm sure it could be useful for everyone. So don't hesitate to share your "bad OF experiences", just try to be impartial and explain why, because reasons and motivations aren't necessary the same for everyone ;)

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As for me, I advice you not to subscribe to :
- Pascalpprl (10$/month): French Photographer who only publishes censored pictures, not frequently, and the worst thing for me, he only publishes one and only model, always the same, again and again, Killian Beliard, who already has his own OF account, so useless. No point subscribing to a photographer OF account if it is to see only one model.
=> Never answer to your demand or complaining.

-Pablochesterphoto (15$month): French Photographer who has a head as big as a watermelon. For this price, you will only have th same kind of pictures he (or she?) publish on social networks, that is to say no frontal nude at all, and the worst : (s)he made us believe in a great content by putting on the profile picture a nude man with hard cock (blurred) but you won't see anything of that kind at all if you pay.
=> Never answer to your demand or complaining as well.

Reactions: Tommy-89