Ooh, A Magical Genie..!

TragicWhiteKnight: [WARNING: This poll assumes you are a single man. Play along.]

After years of searching, trapped deep under piles of rubble, you've finally found this rare artifact forgotten by mankind for years: a can of New Coke. Opening it, with a fizz, out pops a typical genie, validating the thread title.

"You dare open a can of New Coke? You must be very brave - I'll give you one wish"

"Don't I get three wishes?" you complain.

"I save that for people who try New Vanilla Coke. And the only can of that's been buried under 500 feet of toxic waste. Now, I'm a sex genie, like the one in the 'Fictious Stories' thread. I also have the voice of Robin Williams. Now, choose from one of the four wishes below. And if you crack wise about wanting to wish for more wishes, I'll do you damage...

1) The ability to attract whoever you want, pheremonally

2) The ability to change the size of your penis at will [tiny at work; insanely huge in the urinals, and so on]

3) The ability to give your partners the greatest sexual experience of their lives (through the power of recognising their most carnal needs.

4) The ability to orgasm with an intensity 25x greater than you are currently capable of...

So, what'll it be? And why?"

longtimelurker: Initially I was thinking of the attraction, but then after you have found the mythical 'one', then you'd have had a wasted wish. The giving pleasure bit is a longer lasting wish, fits well in the seasonal spirit of giving(!) and will probably help with the attraction part anyway (although you may end up with some freak-out stalkers).

As for the other two I'm perfectly happy with my size as-is, and while the powerful orgasm would be nice, it's perfectly acceptable as-is (and with the giving wish you'd probably be in such demand that you'd end up with the opportunity to orgasm 25x more often anyway!).

---

New Coke - I know what program you've been watching! And I quite like vanilla coke, although I may have to give it a miss with the toxic waste, could I compromise for two wishes???

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I think I'd go for the adjustable penis.

Not only a lockerroom advantage for growers but how great would it be to be able to 'inflate' oneself in the midst of coitus! :eek:

Pecker

Sorry, I don't date outside my species.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I voted for (3). I'm already satisfied with (2) and (4), but the way I see it, if you know how to satisfy your partner, especially in my case where I don't have girls just jumping boobs and such in my direction 24-7, it's like a "special thing" you can give to the partners you care about. If you go for (1), you can attract anyone you want, but that doesn't necessitate being able to satisfy every single whim. Heh, knowing my luck, the girls that I'd want to attract would be as stimulating as Paris Hilton... mentally, I mean...

mindseye: [quote author=longtimelurker link=board=meetgreet;num=1072268038;start=0#1 date=12/24/03 at 05:29:55]Initially I was thinking of the attraction, but then after you have found the mythical 'one', then you'd have had a wasted wish.
[/quote]

Oooh, I disagree. If you actually managed to find 'the one', then that wish wasn't wasted at all.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let me review the options:

1) The ability to attract whoever you want, pheremonally

I never really have trouble attracting guys, even without the 'mones.

2) The ability to change the size of your penis at will

Pleased with it the way it is, thank you.

3) The ability to give your partners the greatest sexual experience of their lives

Hate to sound full of myself, but I'm not so sure that I don't possess that ability alreay! ;D

4) The ability to orgasm with an intensity 25x greater than you are currently capable of...

25x greater? I don't think I could survive that! :eek:

So, what'll it be?  And why?"

I'll choose option #5: stuff him back in the bottle and see what price he fetches on e-Bay!

wongdongy: does #1 work on 20 something year olds even when I hit my 80's?

if so, I'd probably choose that one...hopefully everything will still work by then.

If not, then I think I'd take #4.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1072268038;start=0#5 date=12/24/03 at 15:07:43]I'll choose option #5: stuff him back in the bottle and see what price he fetches on e-Bay!
[/quote]
Just remember to be naked when you take his picture! LOL Judging by eBay, that's the newest fad, at least with metal objects.