Ooo, Ooo that smell, Can you smell that smell?

blue27

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not sure how to really address this but here it is....

Sometimes my wife's smell down there is too much....

Last night she was really horny and she dropped her pants and bent over in front of me and YIKES it was bad.

Is pussy really such an acquired taste?

OR

Is there something else going on down there?

yourclovergrl: Well not that I have gone down on other girls but..........From what I understand every woman has her own smell. BUT I dont think that it should be a bad one. If it is really that bad even after she has washed then I would say she might need to see a dr cause she could have an infection or something. Now of course if this is happening when she hasnt had a shower there could be many causes, not to sound to bad but it could be she is sweating to much, not getting herself totally dry after using the restroom. Things like that. Sorry not much more info, I hope this helped.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blue,

I agree with Yourclovergirl. Dont embarrass her with any uncouth comments,please. She is much more embarrassed about it than you will ever be. Women have a very delicate PH balance down there and a number of things can set off an imbalance in their system causing yeast and/or bacterial infections. Some of the causes are 1) Douching 2) bubblebath, scented soaps, deodorants, 3) Not enough water 4) too much sex 5) hormonal changes 5) too many sweets 6) antibiotics 7) Cortocosteroids 8)gastrointestinal problems that have migrated 9) hygiene . It takes a doctor to tell you for sure.Tell her to see her doctor and give her a glass of cranberry juice. Not trying to be crude but not even fish shouldn't be fishy. Believe me washing more may not help but exacerbate the problem.

Naughty

suaige: my wife could get so bad at times. she bought a douche once used it several months later when I accidently grabbed bengay rather than KY - I don't recommend it! It got to where I couldn't deal with it. She was just wouldn't go to any extra lengths to clean. I found that pubes can hold a lot of smell. Noticed it in my self as a teen. A bit of shampoo worked wonders. Once she finally started to use it it only took a few days. 3 times a week or so was plenty. Once she quit it came back pretty fast. Just a basic hygene thing. If you want to know if you smell too after a shower dry off with a blow dyer on warm and point it up.

As mentioned by naughty there may be other causes, but I think sometimes ignoring the elephant in the corner so to speek can make it worse later. If you are smelling it others might be to. Just make sure you use tact.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by blue27@Sep 12 2004, 03:53 AM
I'm not sure how to really address this but here it is....

Sometimes my wife's smell down there is too much....

Last night she was really horny and she dropped her pants and bent over in front of me and YIKES it was bad.

OR

[post=255713]Quoted post[/post]​

Can't talk for a woman's smell but I know my own dick stinks pretty bad, but I myself can deal with it, if a woman can deal with my smelly dick I can deal with her smells. Foreskin btw, it traps smells and stuff, can get real bad sometimes...

Pappy

Media
Can't talk for a woman's smell but I know my own dick stinks pretty bad, but I myself can deal with it, if a woman can deal with my smelly dick I can deal with her smells. Foreskin btw, it traps smells and stuff, can get real bad sometimes...
[post=256363]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

As previously stated it's just a basic hygene thing.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Pappy+Sep 17 2004, 04:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Sep 17 2004, 04:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Knight&#045;7x6@Sep 17 2004, 07:35 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-blue27
@Sep 12 2004, 03:53 AM
I&#39;m not sure how to really address this but here it is....

Sometimes my wife&#39;s smell down there is too much....

OR

Can&#39;t talk for a woman&#39;s smell but I know my own dick stinks pretty bad, but I myself can deal with it, if a woman can deal with my smelly dick I can deal with her smells. Foreskin btw, it traps smells and stuff, can get real bad sometimes...

As previously stated it&#39;s just a basic hygene thing.
[post=256421]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b][/quote]

It can also be a YEAST INFECTION and that is a condition that requires medical attention NOT just soap and water.

RICKY_27

yourclovergrl:
Originally posted by RICKY_27+Sep 17 2004, 09:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RICKY_27 &#064; Sep 17 2004, 09:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pappy@Sep 17 2004, 04:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-blue27

OR

Can&#39;t talk for a woman&#39;s smell but I know my own dick stinks pretty bad, but I myself can deal with it, if a woman can deal with my smelly dick I can deal with her smells. Foreskin btw, it traps smells and stuff, can get real bad sometimes...

It can also be a YEAST INFECTION and that is a condition that requires medical attention NOT just soap and water.

RICKY_27
[post=256426]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Also if there is a kidney, bladder, uti infection that could mess w/ it also.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by yourclovergrl+Sep 17 2004, 05:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yourclovergrl &#064; Sep 17 2004, 05:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by RICKY_27@Sep 17 2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Pappy@Sep 17 2004, 04:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-blue27

OR

RICKY_27
[post=256426]Quoted post[/post]​

Also if there is a kidney, bladder, uti infection that could mess w/ it also.
[post=256441]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

And if it&#39;s coming from your foreskin then it&#39;s time for some soap and water.

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Leanffm@Sep 12 2004, 04:08 PM
Fuck her in the shower...
[post=255791]Quoted post[/post]​
I second that. Not because of the smell, but because showering together can be really erotic. But you have to watch out, nothing will kill the steamy mood like a blast of cold water.

computerguy:
Originally posted by blue27@Sep 12 2004, 03:53 AM

OR

I&#39;ve actually heard that the smell down there has a lot to do with the womens diet, my last gf was a vegetarian and it was the best tasting pussy ive ever had&#33;

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Knight&#045;7x6@Sep 17 2004, 12:35 PM

Call it an fetish or call it dirty, but uncut smelly cocks work as an aphrodisiac for me.

eddie

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by naughty@Sep 13 2004, 03:59 PM
Women have a very delicate PH balance down there
[post=255891]Quoted post[/post]​

Funny thing about the scent issue: men are dirty SOBs, while women of course, just have "delicate PH balances."

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eddie,

I am sure there are women with poor hygiene as there are men with poor hygiene but there are also a number of other reasons for interesting aromas down below . I was just letting folks know a fact that might need to be considered before blasting their nearest and dearests out of the water for being nasty so and sos&#33; LOL&#33;

Naughty

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
Cunnilingus is nasty, and fundamentally wrong&#33;&#33;

At least, that is my own opinion&#33; And since I have stated that, please don&#39;t
reply to this comment, or challenge it.

Thank you&#33;
RF

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Robert Fish@Nov 7 2004, 03:16 PM
Cunnilingus is nasty, and fundamentally wrong&#33;&#33;

At least, that is my own opinion&#33; And since I have stated that, please don&#39;t
reply to this comment, or challenge it.

Thank you&#33;
RF
[post=262791]Quoted post[/post]​

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI ,

I have some suggestions.This can be embarrasing for either sex and since the ph levels in men and women&#39;s bodies are different, I can not speak for what will work for men but here are a few things you can suggest your wife try.

Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day (it dilutes anything trying to live down there)
Cut down on sugar consumption ( sugar attracts bacteria)
Wash with a very mild soap without fragrance and no deodorant ( it too can affect the Ph and cause infection)
Check to see what is going on with her Gyn. That is the ultimate answer
If these persist again and again, have herself checked for diabetes mellitus or lowered immune system.
Try not to over use antibiotics they only make things more difficult to deal with the next time.
Fragrance free fabric softener.
Let it breathe at night. IT may sound wild but it does need air...

Naughty

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, one just can&#39;t overlook that people&#39;s preferrences are different. While some men consider the smell of pussy to be intoxicating, others would find the same odor unpleasant. I have had different reactions to my own body odors, and it&#39;s the same pussy every day to me&#33; You and your wife need to find a way for both of you to be comfortable so that your sex life can be mutually satisfying, so please don&#39;t hurt her feelings about this, it is a very sensitive issue&#33; I would suggest eliminating the possibilities of infections by simply asking her if she&#39;s feeling okay- infections have unpleasant symptoms that she would be aware of. If it&#39;s not that, then perhaps a compromise of her showering closer to the time when you have sex, and you learning to appreciate what a woman smells like will help things along, I do think pussy is kind of an "acquired taste". Best of luck.