Oooopps...what's that bump on my shaft

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Rowdy, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Rowdy

Rowdy New Member

Albums:
    Hey

I woke up yesterday and there was this bump about a dime in diameter on the right side middle of my penis shaft. It is under the skin but above the actual structure of the shaft. When I am more erect I can feel what may be some swollen veins there. Then some of the soft tissue also seems to be swollen. I remember a couple months back I saw a much smaller version but it went away.

I have been looking on the web for a term but nothing yet. In appearance it vanishes when fully erect. I still function fine and there is only a very slight tenderness.
    I did top a guy the night before. I am thinking maybe I was to rough taking off my cock ring or it has something to do with me pushing myself inside him.

Ideas people. Have a doctor appt on Wed anyway just by chance.

Not a huge worry I suppose but I was upset yesterday.:eek:

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Doctor visit is the best way to go. Congrats for actually making one, you would not believe how many people fail to care and just post here for the answer.

3. Osiris

Gold Member

Sounds a little like a blister. A friend of mine has this problem with his wife, she takes a long time to "get wet", hence he uses massive amounts of lube now.

Is it pussy feeling? If not, I would try some vitamin E oil on the spot to help with the dryness factor. Short of that, get thee to the doctor.

4. theflyingh

theflyingh New Member

Might be a subcutaneous haematoma (bruise). Best to get the doc to take a look if you have an appointment.

5. D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

The bump on MY shaft is my next door neighbor's wife.

Well, maybe not...........

Definitely doctor time, after all, having it fall off COULD be construed as worse than having a bump checked by a family hack...........

6. Rowdy

Rowdy New Member

Albums:
    Apparently and small area of the veins above the surface of the shaft have become vericose. Enlarged. Do not know what causes the swelling in the area yet though. Looking into treatments now.

Apparently not uncommon
    See Link....This guy had hard sex like myself the night before.
    Lump on penis - HealthBoards.com Message Boards

Draft saved Draft deleted