Oops!!

aybee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There may be a thread for this already and if so, please drop a link for it in a reply.

Has your penis ever tried to escape from your pants? If so If so did you catch it before it showed itself or was it just too late? Because I don't wear any underwear this is highly likely to happen to me (sometimes I forget to zip) and once as I was walking out of a class I caught it right before it saw the light... Could have been an interesting situation. What about you? when was the last time your penis tried to come out and say "Hi"?

-A.B

aybee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Play football on the beach when running for the ball my cock and balls came out of my shorts the girls i ran past were well pleased with there eye full.

Nothing funnier than a dick floppin around while you're running. Shit cracks me up every time.

-A.B

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember a friend in grade school crawling over a fence to get a soccer ball, as he was going over he caught he belt on the fence and was hanging there, upside down his cock and balls flopping for everyone to see- what struck me most was he had the hairest bush I had ever seen up until then... I can see why he was not all that embarrassed...

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
While still in high school I was making out with a girlfriend on a crowded beach. I was so engrossed in our passionate kissing that I didn't realize how much my cock had been growing. A male friend of mine finally had to scoot over, tap me on the shoulder and point to the fact that my cock was sticking completely out of the left leg of my swim trunks. Totally embarrassing at the time but now I find the memory completely hilarious, even sexually hot.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at the grand opening of a health club and given some shorts with a nylon nesh jock built in. I was trying out one of the bikes and a group of people, males and females, walk through on their tour. They all walk by and look at me and just walk on, no reactions that I saw. After they went by I looked down and saw that my cock and balls were hanging out of the left leg of the shorts I had been given. Oh well!

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, sort of. I was in high school at a church retreat. Coed. A bunch of us were in the rec room, and there were these sort of chest-high cabinet things along the wall next to the couches. I and some other guys were sitting up on the cabinets, and other people were down on the couches, on the floor, etc. Everybody was telling stories, jokes, etc. Well, I told this long story of some sort, and got everybody laughing, especially some girls right below me on the couch. I didn't think anything of it until the next day when I was up there again and this guy I knew was down on the couch, and said basically, 'Dude, your dick is basically escaping from your shorts.' No big deal, except I'd been wearing the exact same shorts (plus boxers) the night before. I'm pretty sure the girls got a show, but I'll never be sure.

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had a little panic in Jr.High - I'm sure you all remember the unpreidctable and spontaneous nature of a Jr. High dick. I was walking between classes and felt a boner coming on and in the same instant i realized that my fly was down. I could only imagine the ridicule if my dick popped out only restrained by my tidy whiteys. Luckily I went limp instantly and got things put together before any exposure.

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remember a guy in jr. high, when we were changing out of our gym clothes after gym. He took his shorts off, and his cock was poking right out of the fly of his tighty whities. He made a quick movement to tuck it back in, but he still couldn't get it in, so he just pulled his pants on quickly. I kind of suspect he did the whole thing on purpose. How could he not know he was sticking out? Also, if I remember correctly, it happened again another time.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah definitely.. way way way back in college during spring break week.. we were all partying and dancing around a pool... we were toasted and my trunks slipped down to my ankles.. I was so high didn't even notice...until a while later.... now that I recall, I scored every night that week.. guess they liked what they saw flopping to the music... mmm the memories....

watchwatcher7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in Jr. High I was going through an obstacle course for a field day type of thing and my pants got caught and I jumped right out of them, my math teacher from the year before saw, I was quite embarrassed, now I look back and laugh.

fastkat

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's interesting that all these occurances are distant memories... I'd say at least once a day, at very least, my goods are on display UN-INTENTIONALLY. I am not saying that EVERY time my dick shows "by mistake" that is was an actual mistake..... But the fact of the matter is that my cock is always floppin out of my pants every chance it gets whether I want it to or not. :):biggrin1:

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's interesting that all these occurances are distant memories... I'd say at least once a day, at very least, my goods are on display UN-INTENTIONALLY. I am not saying that EVERY time my dick shows "by mistake" that is was an actual mistake..... But the fact of the matter is that my cock is always floppin out of my pants every chance it gets whether I want it to or not. :):biggrin1:

Damn. Why doesn't that ever happen to people around me?? :cool:

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Exactly my kind of daily activity.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It somehow managed to slip out and end up on LPSG!!! Damn that thing!!!

It didn't happen to me directly, but my college roommate. He got out of bed (wearing boxers) and there was a lil peeking action. I stayed silent, figuring that me saying something meant I was looking, but after a while I made it seem like I just noticed and was surprised by the reveal. He was beyond mortified for the rest of the day.. But we're still friends.