Op next week!!

billiboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi all i have a frenuloplasty on thurs, can any1 tell me the sort of reovery time after the operation, for full recovery and also can sum1 tell me when i will be able to use it for sexual activity??

cheers all

billiboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
they cut your frenulum breave to make it longer, my foreskin does not come back very far past my bellend.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had this op done myself a few years back.

Takes on average anything from 3 to 6 weeks, and realy depends on how fast you heel, but most will say wait 6 weeks before sexual contact.

Small bit of advice though, when the stiches fall out / removed (At around ten days), use a small bit of cream / petrolium jelly to soften any scar tissue you may have for anything upto 4 weeks. This will keep any possible scar tissue to a minium.

Unfortunaly with me, my stiches failed after just 4 days, and heeling was too far gone to be able to be re-stiched, so needed a second op to correct a number of skin tags left, thus creating yet more scar tissue.

Some info on Frenulum Breve here, and what to expect: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_breve

Additional info available at Circlist: http://www.circlist.com/anatterms/phimotic.html#Frenulum_Breve

Last edited:

billiboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cheers dude, wow that bloke in the second pic is really bad!!

cheers man, stuff waiting 6weeks, that gna b hard

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
cheers dude, wow that bloke in the second pic is really bad!!

cheers man, stuff waiting 6weeks, that gna b hard

It's gotta be done though bud, as it will not improve if left alone, and deffo wait for a min of 6 weeks before going back fucking. You will regret this if you do.

Worth waiting the 6 weeks over thurthur damage to yah cock :redface:

billiboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6weeks that sucks, ah wel man will be good after the wait. my poor missses lol gna have to riun her!!

cheers man