Photos & Videos Opash // Ashton Wright

Christopher B Laing

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you so much! I have not wanted to see another human being naked so badly in a long time. I can't afford it at the moment but he offered me a 10 minute vid of him flexing, soft to hard wank, and booty hole play. Tho I'm in danger of simping, if I had the money I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

ItsMeGabriel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
DON"T BUY his new PPV - It says "Trying to sleep naked but my cock keeps slipping out of the sheets.."
It's 3 pictures and an 11 second video with NO cock - MAYBE a slight ball. What a scammer.
This! The kid is a scammer. All of his pictures are like this. Plus, he's charging $250 for the aforementioned 10 minute video, and stupid amounts for clips. I encourage anyone who's bought his stuff to share it. The boy needs to be taught a lesson.

qwyzxv

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This! The kid is a scammer. All of his pictures are like this. Plus, he's charging $250 for the aforementioned 10 minute video, and stupid amounts for clips. I encourage anyone who's bought his stuff to share it. The boy needs to be taught a lesson.
I mean from what I've read, the ones who bought the more expensive ones are satisfied. If you expect cock from a $15 ppv without asking if there's really dick knowing that his dick pics are actually much more expensive then that's partially on you. The first thing that anyone should do when buying a ppv is confirming your expectations with the content creator.

stripsearcher

Legendary Member
Media
I mean from what I've read, the ones who bought the more expensive ones are satisfied. If you expect cock from a $15 ppv without asking if there's really dick knowing that his dick pics are actually much more expensive then that's partially on you. The first thing that anyone should do when buying a ppv is confirming your expectations with the content creator.
I don't think he's a scammer, exactly, but his content is significantly overpriced and he is definitely a tease. I don't know that I, personally, would pay $250 to see anyone jerk off, and certainly not some kid who basically looks like pretty much every other twinky helix studios model that I can see getting fucked for two years for that kind of money.

dionysis11

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm satisfied but yeah it was a lot money

DracoBean

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DON"T BUY his new PPV - It says "Trying to sleep naked but my cock keeps slipping out of the sheets.."
It's 3 pictures and an 11 second video with NO cock - MAYBE a slight ball. What a scammer.
See this is why certain people deserve to have their shit leaked.

DracoBean

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sh
Shit If I bought a 250 vid I'd be spreading it around like cheap candy, but I know most people like being possessive over digital media.