Open about penis size with curious gay friends?

darcy7

Cherished Member
Media
I am a gay guy and have this friend who I have heard has a huge cock. He is 19 and straight and bulges quite a bit in photos I've seen. I'm friends with his two older brothers and his huge size has come up a couple times in conversations over the years. I live in another city than them now and have no sexual intentions with him since he's straight, but I have always been curious as to how big he actually is. So I've texted him a little bit over the last while, hinting at his size and he hasn't been very receptive. My question is this: As a straight guy, would it weird you out to be asked by a gay guy about your size? Or would you be open about it?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If a random guy asked me, I would probably be put off a bit. If a friend asked me I would probably answer. Just remember guys lie about their size. My question to you is, if you know he is straight and you have no sexual intentions toward him, is it wise to be texting and hinting about his size. Curiosity can kill a cat; but may also weaken a friendship,

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have talked about cock size - and often about mine - with gay friends. Some have seen it or at least seen pics. They seem to like it. :) I don't mind at all being admired in that fashion. They don't seem to mind that I never follow through for them.

Reactions: cori.d

notN2pussy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a young, straight military neighbor, we have discussed about anything! Younger maybe more open minded? I asked him if he was a big boy, out came his cell with pic on it,, it's about ten inches! Bud, we look like twins, don't think so. I showed him my pics, he said, Nice cock! We are! How big are we? You just never know how these talks will go. Non issue on our friendship.

darcy7

Cherished Member
Media
i wouldn't say that we are super close friends. we never really hung out on a regular basis, and since i've moved away 3 years ago, communication has been really limited. so i'm not really worried about breaking the friendship since there isn't that much to break. i'm just really curious as to how big he actually is since i've always had a fascination for it. he knows i'm gay too so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise for him for me to curious... maybe he's just uncomfortable talking about it.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the fact that you are not that good of friends makes it worse I could not go to a girl that I was an acquaintance with and ask her how big her areolas were.

But since you arnt that close I guess it really doesn't matter what he thinks of you after, so you really have nothing to lose by him thinking you're weird

Reactions: 6inchcock
D

deleted875903

Just tell him you've been curious all these years and then ask him straight out. So how big is your cock. Most guys with big dicks like to show off anyway. I had two friends while in the service who would whip out their cocks anytime someone would ask.

Reactions: cali06

My best friend is gay and he knows I'm big. If he asked the size it would be weird. I don't really discuss that. We more just joke about soem of my ex in the past who got ahold of me saying they miss it and he calls them big cock whores. I don't think he cares, we are pretty much brothers buy he knows that with me there's a line where I get weirded out

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a gay guy and have this friend who I have heard has a huge cock. He is 19 and straight and bulges quite a bit in photos I've seen. I'm friends with his two older brothers and his huge size has come up a couple times in conversations over the years. I live in another city than them now and have no sexual intentions with him since he's straight, but I have always been curious as to how big he actually is. So I've texted him a little bit over the last while, hinting at his size and he hasn't been very receptive. My question is this: As a straight guy, would it weird you out to be asked by a gay guy about your size? Or would you be open about it?

None of my friends or acquaintances who are gay have ever made a comment about my size, and some of them have seen me naked in the locker room/showers at the gym. Would it 'weird me out' to be asked? No, but the guys I know haven't done that. It's never come up.

Don't you think it's intrusive on your part to ask a guy about the size of his cock? If he hasn't been receptive, why didn't you take the hint?
If you keep it up, he might think you're trying to hit on him, and he may think less of you for not minding your own business. Just sayin....

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep in mind that he's only 19, and pretty insecure about is sex being too big. You, asking him, would be badly interpreted and maybe make him question about himself even more.

I wouldn't, maybe to someone older, but not at 19.

Reactions: keenobserver

I think the fact that you are not that good of friends makes it worse I could not go to a girl that I was an acquaintance with and ask her how big her areolas were.

But since you arnt that close I guess it really doesn't matter what he thinks of you after, so you really have nothing to lose by him thinking you're weird

You may have hit on a new kink.

Big Aroela Support Society (BASS)

Reactions: Hatt_101

Leave it alone if you value the friendship, unless he hints at it.

You have "texted", he has not replied. If I had a huge cock I would have texted a pic back. Make a mystery out of it if you wish. You have hinted? What type of hints where they?

Sometimes it would be handy in these types of questions if facts were given from the start.

longwideride

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It wouldn't weird me out, as you say, but if I were this guy, I'd wonder what f*ing business is it of yours what my cock looks like. He doesn't owe you a reply, and the fact that you think you should/might get one indicates that you have a software problem. His not being receptive is a polite way of telling you to buzz off.

Reactions: Hatt_101

If he knows you gay and your hinting at size questions he could freak out at the situation you placed him in. How you served up the question is key to your success. His no response is a response. He is young as well, his ability to process this situation is limited. At this point an apology if you see him if he has noticable discomfort when you see him. My hunch is he will be fine. Keep in mind he is likely a target by lots of comments since many people know he is large. He is overwhelmed and not proud of his gift yet openly. He will be fine, but let it chill for now..

What are you quoting me for? Its not my question. I was responding like you

Yes asking a straight guy his cock size is sexual harrasment.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes asking a straight guy his cock size is sexual harrasment.
Usually. But if the attention is welcomed/consensual, then it's not harassment. Although it still might be risky depending on the relationship; I wouldn't welcome such attention from anyone I work with because there's just way too much that can go horribly wrong. Don't poop where you eat.