Open about penis size with curious gay friends?

scallylad85

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well based on my experience....

If you are friends, or sort of friends, you've established he is straight, but has a bulge.... quite frankly the size of his cock is none of your business no? unless he comes and shares that information with you?

I put it to you that the size of his cock bares no relation on your life and its possible that the fact you think he is hung and unobtainable to you, makes you want to find out.

I have straight friends who have bulges, we would never discuss their cock size, that would be weird. If the subject has previously come up with his brothers (who if they are natural siblings will also have bulges surely...) and the straight dude will be aware he has a bulge, then you have your answer anyway.

Why weird the friendship out by talking about it? Its none of your concern.

Go persue a gay guy who may recrpricate your questioning...

no? :)

Reactions: keenobserver

KurtisT

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a gay guy and have this friend who I have heard has a huge cock. He is 19 and straight and bulges quite a bit in photos I've seen. I'm friends with his two older brothers and his huge size has come up a couple times in conversations over the years. I live in another city than them now and have no sexual intentions with him since he's straight, but I have always been curious as to how big he actually is. So I've texted him a little bit over the last while, hinting at his size and he hasn't been very receptive. My question is this: As a straight guy, would it weird you out to be asked by a gay guy about your size? Or would you be open about it?
Hell, if you were my gay friend I'd just give you a link to this site and you could see my gallery. lol

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I had a gay friend who kept asking/hinting about the size of my cock, I'd feel really awkward and just avoid answering him. It would sound too much like he was casually trying to hit on me. But I've shared the size of my cock when it's been appropriate: a couple of weeks back a gay friend was talking about someone he knew complaining about "touching down" when sitting on the toilet; he didn't believe him. I was open and told him that it happens to me when the water level is a bit high, and that it was a real PITA having to hold onto your dick while on the toilet some times. But we're friends, and he's happily married to a really nice guy, so it never went beyond that. Pretty much like how discussing dick size occasionally comes up with my straight friends.

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It comes down to the fact that you're thinking sexually about a someone who's not receptive to it. As long as it stays in your mind, cool. Have your fantasies about your straight buddy, shoot your mega load while groaning his name and sitting on your oversized dildo, and keep it the fuck to yourself.

You're doing something else by letting him in on it. While some men might be OK with it (as we see here), others wouldn't. Some could certainly understand it as unacceptably sexually aggressive, even if spoken to a friend. What would you say to a straight man who said to a female friend, "I had a rape fantasy about you last night?"

The leap I've made is large, but the idea is the same: both involve an unwanted sexual suggestion.

blakebrent

Expert Member
Media
I don't have any gay friends , yet I have discussed with some of my buddies about my dick size and I know the size of a few of my buddies dick size. It's a dick. just dudes talking

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
As a 45 year old, this no longer happens to me but when I was younger I think all of my closer mates asked me about the size of my dick at one time or another. The only one who did not ask was my mate who later came out as being gay.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Friend of mine initiated a chat yesterday. He said some women in his office were talking about cock size with him. He wanted to know if he could show them mine, without telling them who it is. (He lives in Vegas, so this would not matter.) He stayed on the topic for awhile. He always has questions about women and sex, comparing it to how it is with men. It is all in good fun.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i wouldn't say that we are super close friends. we never really hung out on a regular basis, and since i've moved away 3 years ago, communication has been really limited. so i'm not really worried about breaking the friendship since there isn't that much to break. i'm just really curious as to how big he actually is since i've always had a fascination for it. he knows i'm gay too so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise for him for me to curious... maybe he's just uncomfortable talking about it.

You mentioned you moved away 3 years ago, which would have made him 16 at that time. Your contact with him now is limited as you say, so a big YES, it would weird me out to have someone I no longer have regular contact with to ask anything about my junk.

Sorry if this isn't the answer you were hoping for.