Open(ed) Relationship

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Incocknito, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Incocknito

Gold Member

I just read an interesting article wherein a 'sugar mama' (32 year old woman) allows her toyboy (20 year old boyfriend) to 'sext' other women (mainly from premium rate numbers) in order for him to "feel masculine" and basically to vent any sexual frustrations that he might have.

It seemed a little strange but I think most men enjoy a bit of wordplay with the opposite sex (sometimes sending pictures, as her boyfriend did).

They set out rules such as she is allowed to see his phone whenever she wants, he has to change the women he texts every week. And it seems to work for them.

What do you think?

I thought it was crazy but if more women were so understanding about the male need to feel sexually desirable maybe less relationships/marriages would fail.

Although I don't sext, I do like to browse dating websites, not interacting with any of the women, just masturbating to the odd cleavage pic or sexually exciting, well written profile.

If only my ex had understood that and not jumped to the conclusion that I must be cheating :redface: lol. Maybe I need to get me a sugar mama.

2. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Strikes me as bizarre. And expensive! Whoever wrote this article may be an investor in a sex hotline scheme.

Most internet sex talk is between people who do it for enjoyment, not money, ime.

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's all about context, I suspect. It is very difficult to believe that a man who is frequenting a site designed to unite people romantically and sexually is not looking to be so united with someone else. If the same man instead exchanges flirty messages with women at the gear-head website he frequents, even if the messages are incredibly sexually charged, it becomes much easier for that same skeptical woman to accept his words as truth when he now claims that he isn't shopping for a new lover.

Draft saved Draft deleted