Open Gym Showers In Newcastle

Dick.turpun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The village gym near silverlink has both cubicle and open showers. I used the the open communal showers with a fit swimmer guy (who sadly didn't take his tiny speedos off) and an old guy. But when I was toweling off next to the showers two really hot lads in their twenties started showering naked, so I took my time drying off and got some good looks at their sexy cocks - they weren't shy at all!

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can definitely go at dyker in the showers. Maybe in the the changing rooms.

Anyone there fri sat noon or is is sat evening better
Is that the old DW one? I was looking at that today, it's Everlast now, don't think everything is fully open in it yet though. I'm thinking of getting a membership for a month to try it.
Feel like so long since I got my big cock out in front of strangers in the showers!

Reactions: MateoBrando

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haven’t tried city baths but keen to try it when they all open.
Does better gym have open showers?
Yeah it's the one I was talking about at Eldon Square, I think it got rebranded Better lats year or something. It's got open changing and showers but last time I set I saw there was a sauna and possibly other showers

MateoBrando

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah the Eldon one has two locker rooms, one is for teams that play badminton etc and the other one for the gym members (next to the sauna). I use the one for the teams which is right next to the badminton area since the open showers there are more "hidden" and no one can really see unless they come to take a shower.

I went to have a look at city baths, due to covid they didn't allow access to baths and lockers but I will have a look again once everything is open.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah that's the one I've used, mainly used the weights gym so never actually realised there was another changing room. I'll be sticking to the badminton one next time I go back, usually very quiet in there. Will be interesting to see the new city baths