Open gym showers - Young guys only

cjfp18

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys, i've recently joined a brand new gym. It has totally open showers, i shower after gym as do allot of others. Me and my mates of the same age (early 20's) go naked, however i've noticed allot of other young guys don't. Have you noticed this too? Do you go naked?

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You mean they shower with their underwear on? First to get clean I always shower naked. It seem this is a self esteem issue not necessarily a sexual one.

I am very comfortable nude in the shower, sauna or steamroom and I don't mind if someone looks it isn't sex.

At twenty something sounds pretty imature really.

i feel pretty comfortable showering naked... but ive played sports in high school and am used to being naked in group showers

nzsomebody

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wish my gym had an open locker room. Mostly because they have individual changing rooms and if it's busy you can stand around in a queue waiting to get changed to actually use the gym. Having one big locker room would speed things up alot!

I wouldn't have any problem being naked in one :)

oparakedista

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys, i've recently joined a brand new gym. It has totally open showers, i shower after gym as do allot of others. Me and my mates of the same age (early 20's) go naked, however i've noticed allot of other young guys don't. Have you noticed this too? Do you go naked?

cjfp18 that's the same at my gym. The private showers are open and only two are closed. Most people our age shower within the closed ones or when in the others with underwear or swimmwear. Even I do it because I hate to feel observed, specially by older or creepy men. If everyone around me is about the same age, I have absolutely no problem showering naked.:wink: