Open letter to hboneus AKA tightasssizequeen

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jdoe86, Oct 22, 2003.

1. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your opinion is like you.. full of crap. You contact me via IM at 12:00 midnight to whine about something I wrote and "all you guys on there are such fairies... jesus" and "you are kinda annoying and probably full of it.... "
    Why don't you contact someone who gives a flying Fu**! If you notice, I hit the "Ignore" and left you to ramble on. I do not understand some of these people.

2. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: Hehe you go girlfriend...

ppsstt btw I don't mind being called a fairy. :D

3. Imported

Gold Member

inquiringmind: Geo,

Chill, bro! You are usually such a sweetie! What is going on? I hope everything ends well... The hazards of the internet...

Inquiring mind

4. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    It started with a comment in the personals. I just stated that the pictures really didn't belong here. Not being a hipocrate, but the pics were bad and alot more graphic than just my pic. It was midnight and I get a IM "hello". So I answered and he when on like he had something up his ass that wasn't a cock. I shut him down and sent him an open letter here. If you have something to say to me, bring it on! From his other posts here, he is not of right mind and I don't want him bugging me off this site.

5. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Yea, but at the same time, I think this is a personal issue between you two. Do you really want to create more conflict among everyone on the board in response to this guy by bring all this out in the open? Not to be rude, but just chill, dude.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: PERSONAL ISSUE?? :D
    uh NO.
    the pics HE posted in the personal section
    DO NOT belong on here...
    and that was OPEN, not personal.

no idea what was meant exactly by the fairy comment ??? but whatever...

i agree that the pics were out of line. and Geo had every right to comment on that without getting 'trolled'.... ::)

Geo may have gave some of you guys a nice caution...

Tender

7. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I am easy going. I just don't like people who start a chat on IM and then try to "slam" me. I would rather have everyone here know what is going.

8. Imported

Gold Member

inquiringmind: Thanks Geo,

Here ye, Here ye, all bad children be warned! Bad behavior that is done in the dark, may come to the light! You know who you are.... be afraid ... be very afraid!!!

Inquiring mind

9. jonb

Gold Member

What is it with trolls and homophobia? I've got him(?) plonked now too.

10. Imported

Gold Member

suthngigolo: more hataz.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=meetgreet;num=1066806710;start=0#3 date=10/22/03 at 09:05:58]It started with a comment in the personals. I just stated that the pictures really didn't belong here. Not being a hipocrate, but the pics were bad and alot more graphic than just my pic. It was midnight and I get a IM "hello". So I answered and he when on like he had something up his ass that wasn't a cock. I shut him down and sent him an open letter here. If you have something to say to me, bring it on! From his other posts here, he is not of right mind and I don't want him bugging me off this site. [/quote]

Geo, youre absolutely right. But, like you kinda mentioned yourself, some people might also feel the same about your avatar.

I am not at all one to start about this, but since this was brought up, and for arguments sake, I would prefer having a choice about seeing or not seeing your avatar picture. Its less graphic yes, but much more clear, and therefore maybe a bit in the face.

But again, I would never bring this up if the topic hadnt started by you. Its just a note.

12. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    note well taken. But it is the only one I have that isn't an "action" shot. That would be way too graphic for this site. The pic is small, but the ones in question were full size before they took them down, that was the major complaint.

Draft saved Draft deleted