Open marriage possibility..where too

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Gregg_Ghorian, Mar 10, 2011.

1. D_Gregg_Ghorian

D_Gregg_Ghorian Account Disabled

So where does a guy find a woman only really interested in hanging having sex and that's that? Contemplating an open marriage but it seems one sided. Any experience with this? How did you meet people? How did you approach it with that person??

2. tinydick4u

tinydick4u Member

I am not married but my GF has lived with me for the last 9.5 years.She not really a sexual woman.She gets off when we have sex but she really isn't into sex.So she tells me,"I don't care what you do,I just better not find out about it".Well,I put that to the test a few years back.I hooked up with a girl.She found out about it.She felt more humiliated by it than hurt.I haven't done it again.I probably won't unless I can come to a solid arrangement with a lady.

3. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  4. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

You're lucky if you can find a person who loves you, but is open-mined enough not to be jealous if you have sex with someone else. We're both in this situation - both of us are very highly sexed, and need sex with other people from time to time. Our previous marriages came to an end because our former partners didn't have the same attitude to sex. My lovely wife R isn't "just interested in having sex and that's that" but doesn't see why she should deny herself sex with others, male and female, if the opportunity arises. This is exactly my attitude too. Sex is one of the great pleasures of life, why restrict your opportunities and pleasure?

We swing together but are perfectly OK with the other having one-on-one casual hetero and same-sex enjoyment, as long as we don't keep it a secret.

5. bigjd69

bigjd69 New Member

Try Craigslist or a adult site.

Draft saved Draft deleted