Open Minded Men and Women, Hello

Kally

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Greetings from chilly Chicago!

I'm pretty new around here. I became interested and decided to join LSPG after being traumatized by really disappointing sex with a poorly endowed man. But I assure you, that was not all that was wrong with him. I will spare you all of the details, but...suffice to say, in spite of all of the dating I have done in the last couple of years, I just haven't met anyone who felt like a good match, and I am holding out for something really great, otherwise I would rather be alone. (I do have a cyber boyfriend who fits the profile in so many ways... someone who I connect with, feel passion for, and seem to have a tremendous amount in common with. Alas, he is miles and miles and an ocean away. and much much younger. and really shy.)

I should also mention that I am a PhD. student, a feminist, and an aspiring writer. Am I somehow inherently scary? I'm not a man hating femiNazi and I don't have the need to be intellectual all of the time. In fact, I prefer not to be!

Am I crazy and unrealistic for holding out that there is someone out there who is smart, funny, respectful, and who drives me WILD? Funnily enough, penis size is something I have only recently admitted is important...I guess I have decided to go gangbusters and aim for it ALL. In the meantime, here I am chatting with the cyberDreamMan and hanging out on LPSG. That's kind of sad, isn't it?!

Ah well, I like meeting people, what can I say? So please, say hi if you feel so inclined.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Kally,greetings from chilly Yorkshire!
I'm not a man hating femiNazi and I don't have the need to be intellectual all of the time. In fact, I prefer not to be!
That should help you make friends here.:smile: Enjoy the site!

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:hug: Hi from the town of the Mayo Clinic! You sound like a great person who has their act together. Your soulmate is out there somewhere.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you'ew not crazy... and i'm glad you joined. enjoy yourself and best of luck in finding someone that makes you happy. ;)

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
[FONT=&quot]Have read your listing I wish I was better hung and in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Chicago[/FONT][FONT=&quot] you sound like a person I could real connect with. Feminist do it tough in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Australia[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and is still a blocks world and writer find it near impossible to make a living so I doesn’t recommend you move to sunny [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sydney[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (just yet).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your are not crazy hand in there you will find him:wink:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cheers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BacchusBigBoy[/FONT]

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah yes, Chicago brings back memories ... unfortunately the only one I can resolve clearly after all these years involves the U-505. Interesting enough, but a real conversation killer in some crowds.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hooray, Chicago! I've spent the night in Joliet after my first day of driving a cross-country trek back home.

Welcome, and don't mind all the lame PMs you're going to get. All the women get 'em.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kally,

Sweets, there is nothing wrong with you that the bad boys of LPSG cant handle! Enjoy yourself and dont let anyone shame or blame you. THis is a support group. That is what we are here for so have a good time and get your freak on! LOL!