Open-minded

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Since i´ve reading threads in this site, i understand that the most of women here are pretty open-minded. I love that, and i´d like all women were like you are. The way you talk about sex, about men, about our penis, i find it gratifying. And the way that some of you show your bodies ... Few days ago, in the chat, one told me i´ve got a nice cock, and it got me really hard-on. Never before, a woman non-gf told me something like that (nothing really special, i know).

But i´ve got the doubt if you are different (and so you are here). My second gf, when i was 16yo, was open-minded with sex and other stuffs in general (we were together just for one year, but i was in love with her pretty years, in fact i think i never left being), but the other gf´s i´ve had, aren´t.

Maybe is just a question of luck, but i ´ve got the sense that few women are so open-minded. (Thank you are here).

What do you think? Do you feel sometimes you are more open-minded than other women? Do you use to talk about this stuffs with other women?

Besitos. :cool:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe is just a question of luck, but i ´ve got the sense that few women are so open-minded. (Thank you are here).

What do you think? Do you feel sometimes you are more open-minded than other women? Do you use to talk about this stuffs with other women?

I think you're right. Part of the reason I am here is that I feel I'm among my own kind. The cold, hard truth is (IMO) that most people aren't comfortable with a woman who is powerfully sexual, aware of what she wants and needs, and confident enough to express those desires. I've only met a few women like that outside of this site, whereas just about every woman here has embraced her sexual self.

For all I know, there are many more women out there who have the psychological and physiological makeup to become connoisseurs of cock. However, what they're lacking is the freedom to be who they are and/or the knowledge that they're disconnected from their sexuality.

Like many of the women of LPSG, I love men, and I always will. I'm fascinated by the glorious form of the male body. I've had a number of partners, and I'm not at all ashamed. Although some people would think I'm an aberration or a threat, I heartily disagree. My battle cry is a phrase from the Evanescence Song, "Hello."

Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken.

If more women would realize they are okay, just the way they are, the world would be a vastly different place.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Personally i dont feel any more open minded than the next person, mostly because in reality i dont talk to people like i do here. As women we arent supposed to be vocal about sex and what we do/dont like and majority of women that do talk about it outside their select group are labeled sluts not only by men about other women.

I know im happy to watch or talk about anything sexual as long as it isnt illegal (children, animals, rape etc) and when i hear about others and their turn on's, kinks and fetishes i am curious to learn about it.. and try to always learn and listern without judgeing anyone

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
It is one of the qualities I seek in my next girfriend, I'd like to be able to identify an open minded lady, so that I don't waste time being frustrated my narrow minded, boring ones.

The only visible signs that I can think of, is that they might be doing some kind of creative job or have a unique dress.

What do you think?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is one of the qualities I seek in my next girfriend, I'd like to be able to identify an open minded lady, so that I don't waste time being frustrated my narrow minded, boring ones.

The only visible signs that I can think of, is that they might be doing some kind of creative job or have a unique dress.

What do you think?

That's a possibility, but don't forget us quiet girls either. No one I know would ever suspect I frequent this site. I have a boring state job. My dress does tend to reflect my creative bent though so maybe that is a good start.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Like many of the women of LPSG, I love men, and I always will. I'm fascinated by the glorious form of the male body. I've had a number of partners, and I'm not at all ashamed. Although some people would think I'm an aberration or a threat, I heartily disagree.

How many women are able to say they are fascinated by the male body? Usually, when a woman is required about wich part of the man´s body she prefers, she mentions the mouth or the eyes, and sometimes, the ass. But how can you feel atraction toward a body if you just look at the mouth? I think the most of women look at, and enjoy doing it, the man´s body, that´s the natural stuff. Then, why do they stop or hide their feelings? Why, nowaday, should a woman feel ashamed?

Personally i dont feel any more open minded than the next person, mostly because in reality i dont talk to people like i do here. As women we arent supposed to be vocal about sex and what we do/dont like and majority of women that do talk about it outside their select group are labeled sluts not only by men about other women.

I guess you answer my question. But why in 2007 it keeps on working?

That's a possibility, but don't forget us quiet girls either. No one I know would ever suspect I frequent this site. I have a boring state job. My dress does tend to reflect my creative bent though so maybe that is a good start.

It´s a good question. What do you do to let a man know how open-minded you are? If you want to do it.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My battle cry is a phrase from the Evanescence Song, "Hello."

Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken.

If more women would realize they are okay, just the way they are, the world would be a vastly different place.

This seems to work for a lot of people that are in a state of turbulence in their lives.

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i've always been extremely open-minded, especially about sex. my mother was a southern baptist who saved herself for marriage, and thinks that sex is a HUGE disappointment. i've spent the past 20 years proving her wrong.

i've embarrassed my friends in the past, given the "birds & the bees chat" to others, and always been the most sexually-adventurous of my group (yes, the classic "Samantha"). i've also been the one who's had to dig herself out of some predicaments ... sometimes i've just served as a horrible warning.

some ways i've let guys know that i'm open-minded is that i talk like them. i discuss ass & tits & sexual positions without a titillating "i'm deliberately trying to turn you on" tone. i'm VERY straight and to-the-point without being flirty. many guys cannot handle it, and either try to hit on me OR intimate that i'm a slut. luckily, most like getting a female perspective on things. and i also clue them in on male-female situations, like when a girl is blowing them off or simply using them.

my only real fault, according to The Husband, is that i'll brag on his size. not in an inappropriate way, but i'll throw in the occasional "you know why i married you" comment. ah, well. can't be perfect - nor do i want to be!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I had a roommate in college who turned me on to the adage if they smoke 'em, you can poke 'em.

An asinine and childish generalization, sure...but also sadly true most of the time. It didn't do much for me, since I tend to be a very oral person, and I don't get a whole lot of enjoyment from making out with anyone who tastes like an ashtray.

As I've gotten a bit older, I realized that it's also probably true for college-aged girls...smoking being a very visible sign of youthful rebelliousness and nonconformism. For any women past their mid- to late-twenties, I wouldn't rely on any such easy generalities. You're just gonna have to bite the bullet and talk to them. :tongue:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'm not turned on much by smokers even though they usually have nice slim bodies.
Thirtysomething smokers are awful, they look so old for their age and are beginning their transformation into deep voiced, transvestite lookalikes!

Thanks njqt466 - I was always a quiet one so maybe I'll find open minded happiness with a quiet lady like you.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't talk much about sex with friends. However there are a couple of long time women friends that I am very comfortable with and can tell pretty much anything. I have on occasion talked with a friend who asked questions but I didn't to the initiating. With my husband, I'm very vocal about what I like and don't like and tend to be vocal during sex as well. I'm always interested in what other people do sexually and this site lets me in on that.

kat

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Growing up with just my mom and being so open with her, it's extremly odd being with a woman who is very sheltered and close-minded, just use to being to chat about anything and being able to speak freely on just about anything, it does feel strange when a woman seems afraid to say what they want in fear of being judged.