Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo said:
Don't go all innocent on me dude.
Please explain.
DC_DEEP said:
Post Script: I'm still waiting for answer from the two I originally addressed my post to... Stronzo, you've done quite enough on their behalf already, please let them reply.
stronzo said:
No way José. You've got your nerve attempting to qualify/limit my (or anyone else's) responses. Waaaaay out of bounds.
Earlier in that thread, you were defending, and answering for, members who WERE telling others how to post or not to post. I was asking specific individuals, not you, to answer a question. I asked you to allow the persons I specifically asked to give their answers. How is that nervy, and how is it out of bounds? I never once told anyone not to post, not you, nor anyone else. I simply asked why they continue to post if they have no interest. You felt it necessary to answer for them - and I consider THAT to be way out of bounds.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh goodie, more puerile in-fighting that could have been restrained to a PM discussion rather than adding to the litter on these boards. :rolleyes:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC_DEEP said:
Please explain.
Earlier in that thread, you were defending, and answering for, members who WERE telling others how to post or not to post. I was asking specific individuals, not you, to answer a question. I asked you to allow the persons I specifically asked to give their answers. How is that nervy, and how is it out of bounds? I never once told anyone not to post, not you, nor anyone else. I simply asked why they continue to post if they have no interest. You felt it necessary to answer for them - and I consider THAT to be way out of bounds.

The reason, if you must beat this dead horse, that I took offense was because you were suggesting I not respond. In essence "we've heard enough from you Stronzo".

I said then, I say now; 'waaaaaaay out of bounds".

I wasn't answering for anyone but myself but since you took singular issue with my defending my stance on that particular issue it only appeared to you that I was speaking for anyone but myself.

Has this been haunting you since Freddie closed that thread??

Here's another perfect example of instigating rehash in my opinion. DC? Why not use the pm feature if you have an issue with me. You've used it before with me. Obviously you know how. This business is better left to an "entre nous" situation rather than aired for general board consumption.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And again, you are telling me NOT to post, while villifying me and accusing me of the same thing (which, by the way, I did not do). Which way, Stronzo?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you all right?? I didn't tell you not to post. I asked you to bring it to me privately but you appear to need an audience.

Please stop being so reactionary. It's not worth it. Let it go, much like that "other" topic.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As Freddie is not the official thread locker, I'll take the action upon myself. :eek:)

woo-hoo! I get to lock my first thread!! My thread locking cherry is broken!

kidding guys....I'm not that insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.